Forum Replies Created

Viewing 20 posts - 2,181 through 2,200 (of 4,113 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Randomizing Header not randomizing #181560
    tikaram
    Participant

    @sketchndoodle: I will check for the issue and let you know if there is an issue with the theme or not.

    Regards,
    Tikaram

    in reply to: Izabel Free theme – sidebar menu (left side) at shop page #180960
    tikaram
    Participant

    @macek03: The option to enable sidebar in Shop page is available in the Pro Version of the theme. I suggest you to Upgrade to Pro version of the theme to use this feature.

    Regards,
    Tikaram

    in reply to: Center menu #180428
    tikaram
    Participant

    Hello, @okk
    I hope I was able to resolve your issue. If it’s not too much trouble, I have a quick request: could you please leave an honest review?
    https://wordpress.org/support/theme/fotografie/reviews/#new-post
    Your review will help others know what to expect when they’re looking for the support I offer. Even a sentence or two would be hugely appreciated.
    Thanks, and if there’s anything else at all that I can do to help, don’t hesitate to let me know.

    Regards,
    Tikaram

    tikaram
    Participant

    @entrywordgmail-com: Do you mean you want to hide the footer content? Please explain clearly so that I can help you with the issue.

    Regards,
    Tikaram

    in reply to: Center menu #180370
    tikaram
    Participant

    @okk: Login to your WordPress Admin section.
    Go to Appearance => Customize => Additional css and add the following css.

    .site-header-menu {
        margin: 0 auto;
    }

    Let me know if this resolves your issue.

    Regards,
    Tikaram

    in reply to: using Bold Photography – problem with post title #180369
    tikaram
    Participant

    @robbrecht: Thank you for using our theme and informing about the issue. It looks like there is some bug within the header media text. The bug will be fixed soon and the update will be released.

    Regards,
    Tikaram

    in reply to: Add playlist #179959
    tikaram
    Participant

    @lucas-kellen: Glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Let me know if you have any more issues.

    Regards,
    Tikaram

    in reply to: Theme error codes #179958
    tikaram
    Participant

    @johnning: The bug has been fixed and the update will be released soon. Let me know if the issue gets resolved after the theme update.

    Regards,
    Tikaram

    in reply to: video header not showing up on mobile devices #179891
    tikaram
    Participant

    @avarmaavarma: I hope I was able to resolve your issue. If it’s not too much trouble, I have a quick request: could you please leave an honest review? https://wordpress.org/support/theme/high-responsive/reviews/#new-post
    Your review will help others know what to expect when they’re looking for the support I offer. Even a sentence or two would be hugely appreciated.
    Thanks, and if there’s anything else at all that I can do to help, don’t hesitate to let me know.

    Regards,
    Tikaram

    in reply to: creating a video carousel #179879
    tikaram
    Participant

    @darrylj: I could not find a proper WordPress Plugin in the given URL. If you do not have enough expertise, I suggest you to hire a customizer to get the job done.

    Regards,
    Tikaram

    in reply to: Add playlist #179875
    tikaram
    Participant

    @lucas-kellen

    Firstly you will need to create a new post or a page and add the required block.
    Add New Block => Formatting => Classic Block => Add Media => Create Audio Playlist => Select your audio files and Click on Create a New Playlist and Publish.

    Now,
    Go to => Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Header Top Playlist => Enable on Homepage/Entire Site => Select Type as Post or a Page you created recently.

    Let me know if you are still having the same issue.

    Regards,
    Tikaram

    in reply to: Add playlist #179799
    tikaram
    Participant

    @lucas-kellen: Please post in your site URL.

    Regards,
    Tikaram

    in reply to: Theme error codes #179798
    tikaram
    Participant

    @johnning: Thank you for informing about the issues. I will check for the issue and get back to you soon.

    Regards,
    Tikaram

    in reply to: video header not showing up on mobile devices #179797
    tikaram
    Participant

    @avarmaavarma: Please install and active the header enhancement plugin for video header to work on a phone or a tablet. Let me know if this resolves your issue.

    Regards,
    Tikaram

    in reply to: creating a video carousel #179796
    tikaram
    Participant

    @darrylj: Thank you for using the theme. The provision for multiple header videos is not available in the Pro version of the theme. I recommend you to search for a plugin that can support multiple videos. Let me know if you have any more theme related issues.

    Regards,
    Tikaram

    in reply to: Footer: hover link color #179499
    tikaram
    Participant

    @sebmic: Glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Have a Good day.

    Regards,
    Tikaram

    in reply to: Footer: hover link color #179447
    tikaram
    Participant

    Login to your WordPress admin section.
    Go to Appearance => Customize => Additional css and add the following css.

    #site-generator a:hover {
        color: #ff8447;
    }

    Regards,
    Tikaram

    in reply to: Header text? #179440
    tikaram
    Participant

    @northwinds: Login to your WordPress admin.
    Go to Appearance => Customize => Additional css and add the following css.

    .custom-header::before {
    	background-position: center;
    }

    Let me know if this helps you out.

    Regards,
    Tikaram

    in reply to: color of image header #179310
    tikaram
    Participant

    @gildaniela: Glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Have a Good day.

    Regards,
    Tikaram

    in reply to: Header text? #179309
    tikaram
    Participant

    @northwinds:Login to your WordPress admin.
    Go to Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Breadcrumb

    Uncheck : Check to enable Breadcrumb

    Let me know if this helps you out.

    Regards,
    Tikaram

Viewing 20 posts - 2,181 through 2,200 (of 4,113 total)