Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 281 through 282 (of 282 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • sujapati
    Keymaster

    Hello Ozgur,

    I’ve checked the URL that you’ve sent. There are some alignment issues.

    1. For the buttons remove the alignfull and set it to align none
    2. For the wp-block-columns remove alignwide and set it to none.
    3. Lastly for the third pricing column you should set background color, right now its default dark so the text is not seen.

    If you encounter any further issues or have any confusions, feel free to reach out.

    Thanks

    sujapati
    Keymaster

    Hello Ozgur,

    Thank you for the query.

    While I checked on the theme there were no any issues on the ‘No Sidebar Full Width’ template. Please kindly send me the URL you’ve posted on that template so that I can directly test on your site.

    Regards,

    Sujapati

Viewing 2 posts - 281 through 282 (of 282 total)