Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
radeko
MemberThank you Tikaram!
It works 🙂
Have a wonderful day!radeko
MemberHi Tikaram, thank you for your prompt reply. I changed the dropdown menu and the issue is gone on the front page.
If possible please take a look and this page https://www.amruta.org/music/ (on the desktop) if you zoom out to 90% then the footer with the copyrights goes up. I tested it on chrome and safari.radeko
MemberHi Skandha. I disabled all my plugins (only Toolset Types was Active – without it the site does not load) and the issue still persists.
radeko
MemberHi Pratik, thank you for awesome support!
have a wonderful weekend
love,
Radoslawradeko
Memberthank you, your suggestions work (as always)
best regards
RadekJanuary 12, 2016 at 7:06 pm in reply to: moving post navigation (previous and next) to the very top #82738radeko
Membergreat!
thank you Mahesh!best regards
RadekJanuary 12, 2016 at 6:03 pm in reply to: the site title – always content url for different languages #82737radeko
Memberthank you, it works like a charm!
best regards
RadekJanuary 12, 2016 at 4:52 pm in reply to: the site title – always content url for different languages #82729radeko
MemberI asked wpml support and it works once I change the file
catch-responsive/inc/catchresponsive-custom-header.php
line 226
from
home_url( ‘/’ )
to
site_url( ‘/’ )I would prefer not to modify the file
does the pro version provides a possibility to modify this variable via the options?thank you
RadoslawJanuary 11, 2016 at 3:44 pm in reply to: the site title – always content url for different languages #82662radeko
Memberthank you I will ask the WPML support.
best regards
Radekradeko
Memberthank you it works!
best regards
RadekJanuary 8, 2016 at 2:51 pm in reply to: Cannot close the menu on vertical view on my iphone 6 #82439radeko
Memberthank you Sakin it works!
sometimes once ‘X’ is clicked i’m redirected to the dashboard, but this is not so importantbest regards
RadekJanuary 7, 2016 at 9:17 pm in reply to: Cannot close the menu on vertical view on my iphone 6 #82389radeko
MemberDear Sakin, thank you, once i’m logout everything is fine, the website is going to be private so everyone will have this problem, right?
Is it possible to fix that?best regards
Radoslaw -
AuthorPosts
