Forum Replies Created
- June 6, 2019 at 2:54 am in reply to: Catch Mustang: Widget for Menu in the right sidebar? #174212June 3, 2019 at 2:24 am in reply to: Catch Mustang: Widget for Menu in the right sidebar? #173970
@skandha: Thank you, this works out perfectly fine. I am still wondering why your colleague mentioned that page break wouldn’t be available for Catch Mustang? Anyway, thanks again.
There’s just this one issue with the strange formatting of comment form on a single blog post page (see post #173613)
Any idea on how to fix this? Thank you.May 31, 2019 at 12:45 am in reply to: Catch Mustang: Widget for Menu in the right sidebar? #173778
@skandha: Thank you. Didn’t work out so far. I added a new block in the page, switched to HTML-Mode and added following string:
<p style=”page-break-before: always”>
Any other way to insert a page break? Shift+Alt+P is obviously Windows-related, I am using a Mac so shift+option+P generates a “Pi” sign, nothing else.
How about the formatting in the blog posts? Could you have a look at this already?
Thanks, JoeMay 28, 2019 at 4:52 pm in reply to: Catch Mustang: Widget for Menu in the right sidebar? #173613
Sapana from your team did thankfully check and correct some issues. #1, #4 are fixed.
Still open: pagination like on your demo website, but Sapana explained, this would just be a feature of the demo version. The Catch Mustang Theme itself wouldn’t come with this feature?! (If I got that right.) But one of the reasons I bought this theme was the pagination feature….
Would you mind having a look at any blog post? The section down on the single post page is not well formatted. The form for input (name, email address, comment) is messed up with the Askimet plugin information about how Askimet works and the submit button is misplaced. Would be nice if I could have fixed that as well since it doesn’t look professional.
Sorry, the picture is not shown in my previous post. Here you can access it:
@sapana: Thank you. Unfortunately, this did not help since there is not an infinity scroll section which could be disabled.
According to the screenshot, the theme doesn’t support infinity scroll at all? At least, there is nothing which could be switched off….
[url=http://abload.de/image.php?img=infinity_scroll24j2q.png][img]https://abload.de/img/infinity_scroll24j2q.png[/img][/url]May 26, 2019 at 2:29 am in reply to: Catch Mustang: Widget for Menu in the right sidebar? #173404
@skandha or whoever wants to take care of my probs:
#4 has meanwhile been resolved by myself.
Would be nice if there was an answer to questions #1 -3, most important 1+2. In addition, there is no previous/next link on the blog page (see my other thread in the support forum). I installed catch mustang on a demo website in order to see what happens; there are those links missing as well. Seems to be a bug in the theme (?)
I would appreciate if there was an immediate answer.
Thanks, JoeMay 23, 2019 at 3:04 am in reply to: Catch Mustang: Widget for Menu in the right sidebar? #173170
@skandha: I need to come back with a few more questions regarding this theme:
1. there are images on the demo website https://catchthemes.com/demo/catch-mustang/image-test/2/ with captions and a slightly brighter background around the image. Whatever I do, by adding a picture to my page I can not get this different type of background which should obviously come with the caption itself, shouldn’t it? Also, I can not center-align the caption, it always appears left-aligned.
2. How can I get the pagination similar to the pagination on the lower part of the demo page https://catchthemes.com/demo/catch-mustang/image-test/2/? Pages 1, 2, 3, 4…? By using parent/child sites?
3. By using the CT: Featured Page Widget in Widgets –> Homepage Top Sidebar I can add a featured page. I did choose the option “Content options: excerpt” and by doing so the text in the widget area appears aligned left although it is originally aligned justified. By choosing “Content option: Full content” in the widget the text is being displayed justified. Is there a way to have the preview of the text aligned justified when I click “excerpt”?
4. I use 4 different widgets CT: Featured page and corresponding pages for the Homepage Top Sidebar: there is a different number of words after which the “Read more” button appears. I would like to have the “Read more” buttons aligned at the same and not shifted in height. How to obtain that?
Sorry for the novel I wrote here but I hope you can give me some tips. Thanks.May 17, 2019 at 4:31 pm in reply to: Catch Mustang: Widget for Menu in the right sidebar? #172754
@skandha: Outstanding support! Thank you for this. The buttons work perfectly fine now.
Regarding the update: while trying to update the theme an error occurs saying there was no update package available. Although it shows that there is a new update for this theme. Any issues with the update server?
(I downloaded 3.4.1 manually and overwrote the existing theme since this is just a development site. And yes, the metadata appear on site know – perfect. Once again, thank you for the incredible good support and the theme as well.)
May 17, 2019 at 1:52 am in reply to: Catch Mustang: Widget for Menu in the right sidebar? #172712
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by JoeD.
@skandha: Thanks a lot. Close to perfect! This works out. Just one question: Is there a way to make the size of the buttons equal? Currently, the button is as wide as the number of characters I type in. Could you amend this, so the button size looks similar within the menu? Thanks a lot.
As for the metadata, I am eager to wait for the update. Thanks as well for that.May 13, 2019 at 9:49 am in reply to: Catch Mustang: Widget for Menu in the right sidebar? #172413
@skandha: Thanks for your reply.
Adding a navigation menu the way you described it works fine, however, I want to have this menu buttoned rather than plain text menu. How would that work?
According to your demo-site https://catchthemes.com/demo/catch-mustang/category/blog/ the metadata appears on top of each post. That’s what I want for my blog as well.