- January 18, 2020 at 3:17 pm #233212Daryl TanalepyParticipant
I have a couple of questions about the Chique Pro | Premium WordPress Theme. My website is daryljaykyle.nl. You can find the questions here below:
1) I want to use the pretty items on the Home page, such as ‘Hero Content’, ‘Skills’ and ‘Timeline’, on a subpage (on my website ‘MUSIC’ and ‘DESIGN’). Is this possible? If so, how?
2) I would like to change the header image of my subpages (on my website ‘MUSIC’ and ‘DESIGN’). How should I do this? I know it’s possible, since it’s showed on the demo.
4) I asked a question here. You can answer it here below, if you would like.
I have been searching for these for over a week, but couldn’t find the answers, so here’s that :).. Hopefully you can help me out!
DarylJanuary 19, 2020 at 12:19 am #233263tikaramKeymaster
@daryltanalepygmail-com: 1) These sections can be enabled on either Homepage or entire site. If you would like to use these items on a sub page you will need to crate a child theme and make the customization. Let me know if you are comfortable with child theme customization.
2) To change the header images you will need to edit these pages or posts and select the desired image as the featured image for the post or pages you use.
3) To have a nice looking gallery you will need to install Catch Gallery plugin and insert the short code in the desired page.
4) Regarding newsletter we do not provide newsletter in the free version of the theme you can check the demo. I am sorry to let you know that there is no free version of newsletter at this time.
Let me know if you have any more issues.
TikaramJanuary 28, 2020 at 9:44 am #234272Daryl TanalepyParticipant
Hii @tikaram :)!
Thanks for your help. Awesome!
1) I am not known with child theme customization. I do know that I can enable a plugin on the entire site, but that’s all I know. Is there a tutorial or something I can watch?
2) Yeah, I tried that. But that’s not working… HELP
3) I installed the theme, but i don’t know how to enable it on my page. Where can I find the short code and where to put it?
4) Ok, thanks. I do have to say that I think it’s misleading to offer options on a Pro-version that are not available.
Let me know your thoughts.
DarylJanuary 29, 2020 at 12:17 am #234333tikaramKeymaster
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.