Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Dan
MemberMy server company updated the site to 7.0 and it worked for a while then all of the sudden broke again just like before. I set it back to 5.6 and it all worked fine again. Getting very frustrated maybe I’ll have to try a new theme.
Dan
MemberNo help at all.
Dan
MemberHave you had time to look any further into my issue?
Dan
MemberI turned off all Jetpack security settings and tried to update to 7.2 PHP but site keeps working but back end does not, kicks me out and has error message; “The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions”. So I will set it back to 5.6 PHP right now.
Dan
MemberI have reset the PHP to 5.6 again in case you need to login now.
Dan
MemberDeactivated all plugins, updated to PHP 7.2, activated all plugins one by one and all was good. After I went to set-up JetPack again the site went down after going into JetPack and it kicked me out of WordPress back end. My other sites run JetPack and are fine though, strange.
Dan
MemberGood to login now. It’s odd as all my other sites run all the plugins except for that YouTube plugin and they are running 7.2 with no issues.
Dan
MemberSorry for the delay I will do that right now sir.
Dan
MemberSays HTTP Error 500. Sites content has also disappeared.
Dan
MemberI have updated the PHP file to the most current version 7.2, thing is it won’t let you get into the WP login page.
Dan
MemberIf you sent that email already can you please resend it as I may have deleted it by accident and I will get you those credentials. I used a plugin to scan the site and it found an issue with one of the plugins for YouTube and I switched that. It mentioned it used ASP which wasn’t supported by PHP 7.0 and higher. Tried to update the PHP file this morning and still the same issues keep having errors on various lines in PHP files throughout the whole site.
Dan
MemberThe site URL is https://cabralracingpromotions.ca/
-
AuthorPosts
