November 26, 2018 at 8:49 am #160130
I really like the theme of this and decided to upgrade to the Pro version. However, I have found it to be very buggy. Below are a list of bugs i have encountered.
– When editing a page the font size changes after updating the page.
– The image for each page that I have, includes a headed featured image. Before the upgrade it was displayed in a banner top of the page with the menu name overlayed. Now there is no banner and the image appears within the post. Even when going into the Page and enabling the Header Feature Image Options it still does not revert back to how it was.
– Page settings seems to change on their own accord.
– Also on your site I could not find the support documentation with instructions etc. Can you point me to the right direction.
Would like a resolution of these bugs. If these cannot get fixed I assume I am entitled to a full refund.November 27, 2018 at 1:48 am #160199November 28, 2018 at 6:34 pm #160354
I managed to resolve the issues posted. There are some others:
1. I have added a youtube vid in the Home Page. It renders fine on pc/mac but on mobile or tablets devices the video does not appear.
2. I cannot find the social media icon set that is used in the catch fullscreen pro demo. I like the look of these but could not find the right icon set that matches.
Here is the URL: http://lunasoundtherapy.comNovember 29, 2018 at 5:23 am #160381
1. Header Video not appearing on mobile or table devices is not a theme related issue. This is a default feature of WordPress.
2. To use social media icon like in the demo Go to => Appearance => Customize => Menus => View All Locations => Social on Primary Menu => Create a New Menu for social links => Add Items using Custom links of all your social media.
Let me know if this helps you out!
SkandhaDecember 3, 2018 at 7:23 pm #160650
#2 – I have resolved thanks for the Info
#1 – still an issue. Instead of referencing the Header Video via URL link on YouTube, I uploaded it locally to the web server. The theme however is still unresponsive. When previewing on mobile and tablets via the UI the video is not adjusting to the format. I feel this is a theme issue as the template should be responsive enough to resize the video according to the device.
URL is: http://www.lunasoundtherapy.com
Please view it on the mobile and tablet (I am using the iPAD) and you will see what I am talking about.
I await to hear from you.December 4, 2018 at 2:32 am #160738
@thetiffster: Even though you have uploaded the video locally to web server. It is the default feature of WordPress that header video is not supported on mobiles phones and tablets to save bandwith. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/video-header-is-not-updating-in-mobile/
You can have a look at this support ticket in wordpress.org.
SkandhaDecember 5, 2018 at 6:36 pm #160904
Hello – the URL you recommended refers to a different theme. I need to do the same but with the Cath Fullscreen Pro theme. I do not see any settings referencing video poster.
What I do see within the header media is “If you add video, it will only show up on Homepage/FrontPage. Other Pages will use Header/Post/Page Image depending on your selection of option. Header Image will be used as a fallback while the video loads”
I have selected a Header Image shouldn’t this be considered as a video poster/fall back image if the video cannot be displayed on mobile devices?December 6, 2018 at 4:48 am #160959
@thetiffster: Video Headers are only supported on homepage of your site. There seems to be an issue with the header image not appearing as a fall back for header video on mobile devices. The issue has been fixed and an update will be released very soon.
Let me know if you have anymore issues!
SkandhaDecember 6, 2018 at 6:20 am #160986bossParticipant
i have the same problem … i insert a video and it work fine, but on mobile device there are a gray background shown.
maybe it is possible to show on mobile device a image instead of a video?
or i wait for the fixed version of the video playing on mobile device.
knutFebruary 5, 2019 at 4:03 am #165160
- The topic ‘Various Bugs Found – Catch Fullscreen Pro’ is closed to new replies.