November 10, 2013 at 9:33 am #17051CWG32813Member
1) I created a page called alpha-company-history
2) I created a sidebar called alpha-company-history-left populating each field of the add sidebar dialog and selected the page created in step 1
3) I saved the sidebar
4) I added widgets to the new sidebar
5) I have tried everything, but I can not get the custom sidebar to show up on the page.
I even tried to change the custom field “catcheverest-sidebarlayout” to alpha-company-history-left, but that just removes the sidebar all together. Can someone please help point out what I am doing wrong?November 10, 2013 at 10:35 pm #17057SakinKeymaster
@CWG32813: Sorry I don’t understand what are you trying to say. Send me your site URL and maybe screenshot explaining your request.November 10, 2013 at 11:07 pm #17063CWG32813Member
I was trying to use a custom sidebar plugin. The theme is incompatible with it. I decided to not use sidebars.
- The topic ‘LEFT Sidebar (Custom) not showing on page’ is closed to new replies.