Tagged: video Audioman Pro header media
- October 8, 2019 at 2:16 pm #185424
Hi,I put a video in the header of my Audioman Pro. I have two problems:
1. The video don’t start in phones and tablets and sometimes in computers too.
2. In phones and tablets the video simply don’t work and in computer you have to to clic in a icon that appears in the left up side of the screen where you can see the name that I put to my video and the icon of my youtube profile (I don’t want that my youtube icons and the name of the video appears). You can see here a screen shot https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wh27BR5t7NLubEL9WLB0xwQtTthRsHST/view?usp=sharing
I hope you can help me. Thank youOctober 9, 2019 at 2:12 am #185443October 9, 2019 at 5:06 am #185453
Hi Tikaram many thanks for your help. Now it’s working in tablets and mobile too, but I still have two bugs:
1. When you arrive to the page minormoves.net the video its paused and you need to clic on pause icon to play the video. You see the home page in this way https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PhWSJhWqmbdL19v9Y2buo2qA_7UZhchY/view?usp=sharing
2. How I written yesterday (you can see it in the screenshot) in the left side appears the icon of my youtube profile and the icons of play and pause (play behind the “contact” button). It’s important to delete all this icons and that the video can autoplay
Thank youOctober 10, 2019 at 7:23 am #185535
@minormoves: Glad to know that the issue has been resolved on mobile devices. I will need to check for the issues in more detail. I will let you know in couple of days. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
TikaramOctober 10, 2019 at 7:33 am #185537
Thanks Tikaram. I will wait for your response.
Best regardsOctober 13, 2019 at 2:16 am #185697October 13, 2019 at 1:55 pm #185720
Sorry Tikaram but putting the URL that you gave me nothing changes: the video sometimes don’t start, appear symbols of play and pause in the home page (behind the button), appears the icon of my personal youtube account in the left up side.
Thank youOctober 14, 2019 at 12:37 am #185770October 16, 2019 at 9:08 am #185961
HI @tikaram did you find some solution about the bug in the header media ? Thank you very muchOctober 17, 2019 at 12:06 am #186005
@minormoves: I have already emailed you and I am waiting for the response of your email. Please reply to the email so that I can help you resolve the issues.
TikaramOctober 17, 2019 at 6:21 am #186069
Hi Tikaram sorry. Ok I just send you an email
- The topic ‘Header media: video in header’ is closed to new replies.