September 25, 2017 at 6:17 am #123008
Hello, i would like do delete the copyright chicago pro text at the footer. I buyed therefore pro. Please can you text me the code which i would need to copy in the footer editor to do this? Thanks in advanceSeptember 25, 2017 at 6:28 am #123009September 25, 2017 at 6:42 am #123010
* The template for displaying the footer.
* Contains the closing of the #content div and all content after
* @package Catch Themes
* @subpackage Chicago Pro
* @since Chicago 1.0
* chicago_after_content hook
* @hooked chicago_content_end – 10
* @hooked chicago_featured_content_display (move featured content below homepage posts) – 20
* @hooked chicago_footer_menu – 30
do_action( ‘chicago_after_content’ );
* chicago_footer hook
* @hooked chicago_footer_content_start – 10
* @hooked chicago_footer_sidebar – 20
* @hooked chicago_footer_content_end – 190
* @hooked chicago_page_end – 200
do_action( ‘chicago_footer’ );
* chicago_after hook
* @hooked chicago_scrollup – 10
do_action( ‘chicago_after’ );?>
<?php wp_footer(); ?>
</html>September 25, 2017 at 6:43 am #123011
Hello Tikaram, thanks for your fast answer…but i can not find the copyright text in the footer.
Can you send me the correct text which i could copy in tje footer.php?September 25, 2017 at 6:49 am #123012
@brillinger : You do not need to edit the theme file to change the text. Login to your WordPress Admin section. Go to Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Footer Editor Options
You can find two boxes named Footer Left Content and Footer Right Content. Edit the content of the boxes and you are done.
TikaramSeptember 25, 2017 at 6:50 am #123013September 25, 2017 at 7:09 am #123014
Sorry i can not find this footer left content or right boxes. As you has seen in my last message all the css of the footer.php there is no one boxes as you had described.September 25, 2017 at 7:10 am #123015September 25, 2017 at 7:12 am #123016
Ah sorry…i got it…thanks a lot
- The topic ‘Catch chicago pro footer editoring’ is closed to new replies.