Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hans
    Participant

Hello,

Sinclair the renewel of our website, people that uses old links het a page with the totale pols, this page, etc.
    Is there a wat to translate this page?

kind regards

hans hagmeijer

tikaram
    Keymaster

@toerfiets : Can you please explain in more detail. I could not understand your query

Regards,
    Tikaram

HansH
    Participant

Hello Tikaram,

The announcement “oops”, etc. I cannot reproduce now.

Problem also is that if visitors want visit a no more existing page the receive a white page with the announcement:

Not Found in big capitals And under that text: The requested URL was not found on this server.

Is there in that case a possibility to guide the visitor to a page with the announcement as: “the requested page doesn’t exist; maybe you try another search or go to this link” (and then write an url).

Problem is not a b ig deal: take your time to answer.

Kind regards

Hans Hagmeijer

Sakin
    Keymaster

Hello Hans,

I see what you mean. If you are talking about a page like http://staging.toerfietsleusden.nl/sdafsd where I enter the wrong URL and it shows “Not Found – The requested URL was not found on this server.” This is not from the theme, it’s from your server. Please check in your server there might be a default 404.html or 404.php. Once you remove that then it should show our theme 404 page like this https://catchthemes.com/demo/travelore-pro/sdafsd.

Once you do that, you can use the widget to change the content of the 404 page. There is widget areas called “404 Page Not Found Content ”

Regards,
    Sakin

HansH
    Participant

Hello Sakin,

This worked fine. Still one question. The widget title stays in English. Is there a way to translate this into dutch?
    I looked already in the 404 php, but I cannot find the text in English.

Kind regards

Hans Hagmeijer

Sakin
    Keymaster

Hello Hans,

Did you try to change the content using the Widgets from “Appearance => Widgets”, there you can add title and Content from the widget as per your need in any language.

Regards,
    Sakin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.