Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
May 29, 2013 at 6:19 pm in reply to: Decrease slider size and remove white spaces in Catch Everest Pro #9618
saadghauri
MemberI tried using this from another forum post:
#hgroup-wrap { padding: 0; }
But it didn’t change anything
May 29, 2013 at 6:04 pm in reply to: Decrease slider size and remove white spaces in Catch Everest Pro #9617saadghauri
Member@Sakin
You’re officially from Catch Themes, right? Because this is probably the best customer service I have ever received.
How do I decrease the padding from header image so there is no white space above it?
May 27, 2013 at 11:49 am in reply to: Decrease slider size and remove white spaces in Catch Everest Pro #9508saadghauri
Member@Sakin
Thank you so much man, you provide great support. How do I enter custom css to remove the grey outline showing up on every image? I’m talking about this code (which I got from the ‘inspect element’ tool in chrome)
media=”all”
.featured-image img, .entry-content img, .comment-content img, .widget img, img.header-image, .author-avatar img, img.wp-post-image {
box-shadow: 0 1px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
}I don’t want there to be a box shadow
May 27, 2013 at 9:18 am in reply to: Decrease slider size and remove white spaces in Catch Everest Pro #9494saadghauri
Member@Sakin
Well yes, that seemed to be the best way to do it. Anyway to change sidebar background color?
May 24, 2013 at 8:18 pm in reply to: Decrease slider size and remove white spaces in Catch Everest Pro #9417saadghauri
MemberAlso, is there any way to remove slider buttons?
May 24, 2013 at 6:01 pm in reply to: Decrease slider size and remove white spaces in Catch Everest Pro #9414saadghauri
MemberAlso, I enabled the sidebar and now it is too big. Anyway to decrease its size a bit? I’d like it to have about 60% of the width it has right now
Also all images seem to have a box around them (a very thin gray line) as you can see on the Microsoft Dynamics and Sharepoint logo on the website. How do I remove this?
Thanks for all the help!
May 24, 2013 at 3:54 pm in reply to: Decrease slider size and remove white spaces in Catch Everest Pro #9412saadghauri
MemberThanks for the reply!
Basically, the person I am making this site for thinks that it looks ‘too empty’. Personally I like it the current way but I understand where he is coming from. Basically if the bottom sidebar started with a minimum gap between it and the text on the home page it would look more ‘filled’. The custom CSS didn’t seem to change a lot
May 24, 2013 at 3:47 pm in reply to: Decrease slider size and remove white spaces in Catch Everest Pro #9411saadghauri
MemberHi, thanks for the reply.
The white space I am talking about the space after the ‘home content’ when opening on a pc.
I also have another problem, I decreased the image sizes for the slider and now the slider is broken. Specifically the text being shown over the slider images is broken, the headline sometimes shows up too left or at the center. You can see it on my site right now, how do I fix that?
-
AuthorPosts
