Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
bub
MemberHi Skandha,
could you please also send me the demo content for the Clean Enterprise Pro theme?Thanks in advance,
bubbub
MemberHi Skandha,
have you got any info for me regarding my problem?Thanks,
bubbub
MemberI’m really not sure, did you receive my eMail from yesterday with the screenshot attached?
Regards,
bubbub
MemberHi Skandha,
unfortunately that didn’t do anything.What can that space actually be used for and how do I remove it, if I don’t want to use it?
Thanks in advance,
bubbub
MemberHi Skandha,
thanks for the help, that was what I was looking for.
Another problem I came across was the space between the header and the actual post on the site.
I will send you a screenshot via eMail for a better understanding.Thanks in advance,
bubbub
MemberHi Skandha,
did you receive my eMail?Best Regards,
bubbub
MemberHi Skandha,
I have sent you an eMail!Best Regards,
bubbub
MemberAnother problem occurring atm is that the semi-transparent header covers the upper parts of each page on smaller screens.
I tried my luck in the forum but didn’t find any help there.bub
Memberperfect Skandha, thanks for that!
Greets,
Jürgenbub
Memberoh, sorry…
it’s back to the one you know!bub
MemberWorks like a charm! Thanks for that!
Some other things:
1.
I have added further CSS I found in the support forum, now the logo left of the site title is too close to the site title.
Is there a fix for that?2.
Another problem appears on mobile screens (eg. Apple iPhone 6S). There is white space above the header which moves out of sight when scrolling the site.Regards,
Jürgenbub
MemberYay, it works!!
Thanks a lot for your help!Regards,
Jürgenbub
MemberI sent you an eMail as well, can’t seem to get in contact with you…
Regards,
Jürgenbub
MemberHi Skandha,
I haven’t received an eMail yet, have you already tried to contact me?
Thanks,
Jürgenbub
MemberHi Skandha,
thanks for the quick reply.The page isn’t online yet, so you won’t be seeing anything…
Is there anything else I can do to aid you helping me? 😉
Regards,
Jürgen -
AuthorPosts
