June 12, 2022 at 10:02 am #306134Stacy BettencourtParticipant
I just bought this theme and love it, but I cannot figure out what all of the sections are called so can’t figure out how to edit them. On my theme, just above the footer, there is a section that has icons on it and I wanted to know what that section is called and where to go to edit it. The icons are a WordPress Icon, an A, and two others that I cannot identify.June 12, 2022 at 3:57 pm #306137Stacy BettencourtParticipant
I can’t edit my post and I have other questions so am adding them here.
I cannot find where the content used in the demo is being stored and as a result, can’t figure out where to go to add or change content.
An example of this is directly below the slider at the top, there is a section that says “About” Where do I change this? It’s not the about page. I’ve gone through all the widgets and can’t seem to find it. Can someone point me there?
Second issue is that the demo comes with portfolio examples, but in the admin menu, there are no portfolios created. So I have no idea where they are being house or how to set one up and make it appear where the demo ones are showing.
Third issue is that the menu across the top gives me a blog link, but my latest posts do not show up in the blog section. How do I make my posts show up there?June 12, 2022 at 4:07 pm #306140SakinKeymaster
Please check the instructions at https://catchthemes.com/theme-instructions/parallax-frame-pro/ . Also, these are the section that you have active on your site.
1. Slider: You can edit that from “Appearance => Customize => Featured Slider”.
2. Just below the slider, it’s called “Hero Content” and you can edit that from “Appearance => Customize => Hero Content”.
3. Header Highlight Content, you can edit that from “Appearance => Customize => Header Highlight Content”
4. Portfolio, you can edit that from “Appearance => Customize => Portfolio”
5. Featured Content, you can edit that from “Appearance => Customize => Featured Content”
6. Promotion Headline Options, you can edit that from “Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Promotion Headline Options”
7. Logo Slider, you can edit that from “Appearance => Customize => Logo Slider”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.