Tagged: Social Icons
- November 8, 2014 at 5:34 am #47129KimParticipant
1) I would like to put a Link to my social pages on the sidebar and a Share feature on the bottom of my posts using your social widget. Is this possible? I’ve only been able to get it to link to my pages but not share…
2) No offense but the icons aren’t all that pretty. Can I at least change the color?November 8, 2014 at 8:02 pm #47154SakinKeymaster
1. Social share in the post falls in plugin territory. You can need to use plugins. There are lot of plugins such as Jetpack plugin sharing http://jetpack.me/support/sharing/ and other you can find in http://wordpress.org/plugins
2. You can change the color to its hover state if you need it. If you don’t like the social icons then you can use plugin and choose the icons you want. There are lots of options in plugins.November 8, 2014 at 10:08 pm #47165KimParticipant
Yes, I know this. I had one on there and had issues with speed and then an update on one shut my system down and so I was trying to avoid as many plug-in’s as possible. I was just making sure there wasn’t a way to implement yours.
- The topic ‘Social icons’ is closed to new replies.