- February 9, 2018 at 9:40 am #131411
Hi, I am running fullframe Pro and am having a few strange issues.
Having a lot of problems with this theme.
1. Under SITE IDENTITY, unchecking the “display site title and tagline” box does not hide them. They remain on the page no matter what.
2. I want to use my only menu in the SECONDARY MENU LOCATION. When I uncheck all menus from the PRIMARY location, a menu of random pages is automatically inserted up there, along with a strange thumbnail and search bar
3. When viewing a page, the option to EDIT the page in the wprdpress admin menu at the top of the page is absent. I have to go back in thru the dashboard and then into pages. very annoying.
4. Also under SITE IDENTITY, adding a logo changes nothing…no logo is ever added to the page
HEre is my URL:February 10, 2018 at 12:26 pm #131453
@joshuacgibson : To disable primary menu. Go to Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Fixed header top options
Click on :
Check to disable Primary Menuto disable primary menu.
If you are unable to see the logo, site title and tagline changes, you may disable the header toggle option.
To disable header toggle : Go to Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Fixed header top options
Click on :
Check to disable Header Toggle
The option to edit the page appears at the top header bar and in the bottom of the page as well. Let me know if you are still having issues with the theme.
The topic ‘Several issue in CUSTOMIZE Mode’ is closed to new replies.