- February 15, 2020 at 11:49 pm #236217
I have three questions.
1. News/post image on the front page, seems to be the same size as the featured image (533×533) not as it says in the instructions on this site – post thumbnail (1148×574).
2. How do I not get the featured image in the post it selfs?
3. How do I get the first/newest post black as you have in your demo???
My page is: http://www.svenandresen.com/February 16, 2020 at 6:20 am #236272
Number 3 I have found out by my self. For anyone else, you have to under post – right menu – documents – press “Stick to the top of the blog” as shown in picture.February 16, 2020 at 7:49 am #236282tikaramKeymaster
@sven-andresengmail-com: Yes it is same as the size of the featured image. The post thumbnail size is used in different sections. I will check for the image size and update you soon.
To disable the image in the post itself. Edit the post in the admin section. Under Fotografie Pro Options next to the post editor. Under single page/post image: Select disable and update and the image will be disabled.
TikaramFebruary 16, 2020 at 7:57 am #236283
It worked nice.February 18, 2020 at 12:31 am #236483
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.