Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #250828
    SyGy88
    Participant

    Hi, I’m continuing to use this beautiful theme. My client asked me to translate the site into various languages. I have a problem:
    I use Essential Content Types to create services and more, and PolyLang to translate everything. The archives of Essential Content Types in the default language of WordPress have the header image, but when I switch the language, the header image disappears and only the title is seen. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
    For example, this is the archive of services in Italian:
    https://www.yourchefathome.eu/servizi/
    This instead in English:
    https://www.yourchefathome.eu/en/servizi/
    This in Dutch:
    https://www.yourchefathome.eu/nl/servizi/
    Thanks for any suggestion!

    #250902
    Skandha
    Keymaster

    @sygy88: Hello there,
    I will need to look into your site to debug the issue. I will contact you shortly through email.

    Kind Regards,
    Skandha

    #251456
    SyGy88
    Participant

    Hi, I saw that to solve the problem you have disabled Polylang’s media translation setting. Thanks for the resolution. The option for good SEO would need me enabled, so I wrote a request on the Polylang support forum. I await their reply and I will update you.
    Thanks for your help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.