@alix89, You don’t need plugin for just social icons. You need to add social menu.
1. Goto Appearance=> Customize=> Menus
2. Near Bottom There should be View All locations
3. On Social on Primary Menu or Social Footer Menu select your Social Menu
Now if you already don’t have a social menu there already, just go for Create a menu.
1. Menu name can be anything, here Lets say Social Menu
2. Check necessary menu locations
3. Click Next
4. Click Add Items
5. Here Click on Custom Links
6. in URL type your social link like https://facebook.com/someting
7. Link Text => Facebook(doesn’t mater what this ism just for reference)
8. Click Add To Menu
9. Similarly add other icons like instagram, etc (Once you add link, heme will automatically detect icon)
10. Click on save
Let me know if this works or not.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
The topic ‘How to add contact form’ is closed to new replies.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.