March 28, 2017 at 2:44 pm #113087
Dear support! 🙂
I have some problems with H1 and H2 tags.
Can you help me so that I can change the following:
1. Remove the H1 tag from the text in the header (sitewide).
2. Replace the H2 tag with a H1 tag for all main headings for both pages and posts.
This is my website: http://drog-information.se/
3. If the above is not possible is these handled in the premium version of Lucida?
4. Or do you have another free theme that has H1 tag on all post and pages and not a H1 in the header. I also would like to avoid the dubble H1 trouble as well.
Hope you understand what I mean.
I would really appreciate your help on this.
Peter 🙂March 28, 2017 at 2:45 pm #113088
Just want to be notified by email.March 29, 2017 at 12:54 am #113105
@peterdroginformation-nu: Multiple H1 has been already optimized in Version 1.2. You are using this version so I guess you won’t have any trouble of this one. And if you want to edit the h1 or h2 tags/html elements, I recommend you to hire a customizer.
MaheshMarch 29, 2017 at 8:26 am #113126
Ok, I understand, thanks! 🙂
Do you have any other theme that does not have this problem with H1 and H2 tags? See above.
// Peter 🙂March 30, 2017 at 3:26 am #113157
@peterdroginformation-nu: If you are looking for our theme without multiple H1 then you can check out
1. Lucida Free and Lucida Pro
2. Helena Free and Helena Pro
3. Rock Star Free and Rock Star Pro
4. Clean Business and Clean Business Pro
5. Fabulous Fluid and Fabulous Fluid Pro
6. Clean Magazine and Clean Magazine Pro
7. Jomsom and Jomsom Pro
MaheshMarch 30, 2017 at 9:42 am #113193
Ok, thanks! 🙂
Thats good that there are no dubble H1 problems with these themes.
I am looking for a theme with no dubble h1 problems and also with no problems with H2 tag – should be H1 tag for the header of both pages and posts.
No H1 tag in the text in the header (sitewide).
No H2 tag but a H1 tag for all main headings for both pages and posts.
Hope you understand what I mean!
Appreciate your fast replies! 🙂 PeterMarch 31, 2017 at 3:47 am #113227
@peterdroginformation-nu: For those further changes I recommend you to hire a customizer.
MaheshMarch 31, 2017 at 5:26 am #113233
Ok, I understand Mahesh! 🙂 Thanks!
Wish you a nice weekend! Peter 🙂March 31, 2017 at 7:17 am #113245
- The topic ‘Headlines H1 and H2’ is closed to new replies.