- August 30, 2017 at 8:14 pm #121373GeneralWashingtonParticipant
First of all, here is my website : http://constitutiontime.com/
I have some problems and I would like some help (I’m french so I will try to explain myself the best I can).
1. On the homepage of my website, you can see a header (an office with a globe etc.). Then, you have the categories (France, Russia, China etc.). I created a special header for each of these countries.
I will take the example of France. When you click on “France”, the image that I created appears, it is different than the one that is on the homepage. But, to obtain this result, I had to create a page, not a category, in order to put it directly in my menu. That is a problem. Because I cannot ad an article to this page, it should be a category. Look, I wrote articles about law in the US. I would like to put it in the category “united states”. What you see in the menu is actually a page, not because I wanted it to be like that, but because it was the only way for my special header to appear. If I want my headers to be different than the one on the homepage, I have to put it as a page feature. Only then, It will appears.
Is there a way in which the header can be different for each categories without requiring a page ?
2. About the widgets. The widgets on the homepage are the same than on the other categories. Is there a way to change it ? I would like some photos on the homepage (gallery) and others in the other categories.
Sorry if i’m not clear.August 31, 2017 at 4:20 am #121392
@generalwashington : 1) The option to set different header for each categories is not available in theme options. If you have knowledge of child theme then you may customize your site as required. Alternatively, you may hire customizer and get your site customized as desired.
2) The option to have different home page widget than other pages is available in NepalBuzz Pro theme only. Please upgrade to Pro version to get this feature because its not available in free version.August 31, 2017 at 6:52 am #121400GeneralWashingtonParticipant
Thank you very much !August 31, 2017 at 6:53 am #121401January 5, 2018 at 3:07 am #129182RoiseParticipant
Hi! Thank you for great theme, at first 🙂 But I have a question.
I want to fit main header and featured slider on one screen, without a scrolling. Where I could find options for adjusting heithg of header and slider in %?January 5, 2018 at 6:30 am #129191
- The topic ‘Headers and Widgets’ is closed to new replies.