- May 19, 2020 at 2:59 pm #247233topspidercanadaParticipant
I know the answer is there somewhere but I’m pulling my hair out trying to find it.
At the top of the homepage, I have enabled ‘Featured Slider’. I like it, I’d like to edit it so it – it’s all demo stuff right now.
Please help me slap my forehead by telling me where the heck I can edit these?
Top SpiderMay 20, 2020 at 12:10 am #247273SkandhaKeymaster
@topspidercanada: Hello there,
Go to => Appearance => Customize => Featured Slider. Here you can edit the slider options.
Let me know if this helps you out!
SkandhaMay 20, 2020 at 8:17 am #247310topspidercanadaParticipant
First off, let me just say that I appreciate your help – thank you.
You can see what I’m working on here: https://topspider.ca/mystic .
May 24, 2020 at 8:56 am #247717
- You can see that the slider is way down from the top menu.
- You can also see that the title has a link to home, which is where the slider is… kind of redundant.
- Also, even though I only have one featured page, the slider navigation is still showing.
- Lastly, you can see that the button at the bottom says ‘Read More…’ which isn’t helping me when I want to point the visitor to the Studio Rental page.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.