Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cattext
    Participant

Hi Sakin,

May I please ask 3 questions:

1. I’d like to change the font size of the text in the menu at the top of the website, including the sub-menu text.
    How can I do that?

2. This is our website: http://www.egyptologie.nl/Boekenverkoop/egyptologie/
    Is it possible to reduce the space between the Searchbox and the top of the widget/main text?

3. If we use the image slider at the homepage, and we add a title, that title appears on the image, but it also appears as the Alt-text of the image.
    Is there a way to show the title ONLY as the alt-text, without having the title appearing on the image?

Sakin
    Keymaster

@Cattext:
    1. You can change the font size in the following css as per your need and then add it in “Appearance => Theme Options => Custom CSS” box:

.header-sidebar .widget ul.menu a {
        font-size: 16px;
    }
    .header-sidebar .widget ul.menu ul a {
        font-size: 14px;
    }

2. You can add the following css in “Appearance => Theme Options => Custom CSS” box, to reduce the space above search box in header right section.

#header-right .widget.widget_search {
        margin-top: 0;
    }

3. So, after you add title for alt tag and want to remove the title from the slider then you can add the following css in “Appearance => Theme Options => Custom CSS” box
    #main-slider .entry-container { display: none; }

Cattext
    Participant

Hi Sakin,
    Thanks for your solutions.
    1 and 3 are working. For #2 I actually meant the space below the search box (and thus above the first widget/page title)

Sakin
    Keymaster

@Cattext: For #2, you can adjust the padding in the following css and then add it in “Appearance => Theme Options => Custom CSS” box:

#hgroup-wrap {
        padding-bottom: 50px;
    }
    #main {
        padding-top: 50px;
    }
    Cattext
    Participant

thank you, this is exactly what we were looking for 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘3 questions’ is closed to new replies.