- July 2, 2016 at 4:21 am #94585
I just purchased CRP 3.8.1 (94577). There are two stock slider images. I thought it would be simple to find the location to change the slider images and transitions, but I think I looked everywhere and cannot find out how to customize the slider. I checked your FAQ and found something about using featured images in posts or pages. I made a post with a featured image, but still cannot figure out what to do. Can you help me? – DaveJuly 2, 2016 at 4:23 am #94586
Am also looking for how to customize the featured content in CRP 🙂July 2, 2016 at 5:03 am #94587
Below is what another poster said in another post. It is exactly what I am seeing. Something is missing from my Customizing Featured Slider page. But she received no reply, so I continue to seek an answer. – Dave
<<The only thing I’m seeing is: Enable Slider on: Homepage/Frontpage. None of the other usual options are visible.<<July 2, 2016 at 1:01 pm #94596PratikKeymaster
There can be a few issues if the customizer options are not showing:
1. Try deactivating other plugins are some plugins (JetPack) plugin seems to have issues with the customizer( More info: https://github.com/Automattic/jetpack/issues/3716). To solve this problem, try deavtivating all the plugins and see if the problem persists. And then if the options load, try activating the plugins one by one till the problem occurs again, then you can find the culprit plugin.
2. Old PHP version in server. Some servers that support old php version can show this error. Can you let me know the php version of your server. If you do not know what I am talking about, install this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/send-system-info/ and post in the details from there.
3. Try a different browser. Safari is known to have that problem on customzier on WordPress.
4. If all fails, please contact us with your admin details on this form: https://catchthemes.com/blog/customizer-not-working-wordpress-update/
Let me know how it goes.
PratikJuly 2, 2016 at 3:17 pm #94599
Thanks, Pratik. I tried all the options you provided, but none worked. I completed the form as you requested.
DaveAugust 14, 2016 at 12:31 am #97216LenParticipant
I am trying to do the same thing. I purchased the Pro version thinking that would allow me to remove the two images that come with the theme and and 2 to 6 of my own. If I can’t get this to work – I would like a refund please.August 14, 2016 at 11:21 am #97229PratikKeymaster
For refund related matter please contact our sales team directly. However, Pro version does allow you to add several images of your own as Featured Slider. There must be issues with the server or conflict with other plugin. Please try deactivating the plugins and see if the problem occurs.
You need to follow the instructions here
Let me know if you need further assistance.
- The topic ‘Where is slider?’ is closed to new replies.