February 4, 2015 at 4:56 am #51067Leslie BigosParticipant
I have 2 questions:
February 4, 2015 at 11:15 pm #51111SakinKeymaster
- Sidebar funny on mobile device: My website is http://www.wenatcheebilling.com. I have a sidebar which is nothing but a list of text “Custom HTML”. I have the list and then the </br> tag after each list item. When I display the site on a mobile device, the sidebar is shifted to the left and one cannot see the entire side bar. I have a screen shot here:
- Homepage slider:I wish to only have a single image on my homepage slider. I tried doing this with the Featured Image but the image did not span the full pixel width. The image looks great when I put it in the slider but how do I remove the arrows to scroll to the next slider when I only have 1?</li
Thank you so very much for your assistance.
1. You are using old version of Catch Kathmandu Pro theme, that is why you are having issue. Please update to latest version and it will work fine. For update you can use Catch Updater pluign http://catchthemes.com/wp-plugins/catch-updater/
2. For single image, I don’t recommend you to user Slider. It will unnecessary load the script. So, just go to “Appearance => Theme Options => Header Featured Image Options”, then just paste your image URL http://www.wenatcheebilling.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/large-banner.jpg in “Featured Header Image URL” and in “Enable Featured Header Image”, select the option “Homepage” and save changes.February 6, 2015 at 1:08 am #51178Leslie BigosParticipant
I realize that the error was mine. In the custom CSS, I specified a width and that was throwing it off.
My featured image is working great. Thanks.
Thank you so much for your time!
- The topic ‘Sidebar Cut off on mobile device’ is closed to new replies.