- March 17, 2018 at 6:02 am #133604
ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR’ is an error which appears in the Chrome browser. It leads the as This webpage is not available. Chrome users can’t access certain websites affected by this error. There are various reason for having this issue:-
1. An issue in Flush Sockets.
2. Use Chromes in Incognito Mode.
3. Use an old version of chrome browser.
4. VPN is on.
If this error appears in the chrome visit Fix Err Spdy Protocol Error Not Responding for the solution.March 18, 2018 at 10:50 am #133635
Hello @fixerrorspdy, Thank you for sharing this. I hope people having the same issue will benefit from your post.
SkandhaJuly 17, 2018 at 7:08 am #149742
Google Chrome has a number of reported bugs and one such error is Chrome ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR. If you are facing this error, you will see the page that contains “This webpage is not available” message, I try to resolve Fix Chrome ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR which gives perfect solution for this.July 18, 2018 at 12:44 am #149766October 12, 2018 at 2:31 pm #156644
There are various reasons why you can get the error err_spdy_protocol_error, such as outdated chrome, anti-virus/firewall settings. The following steps can help get rid of the error and solve the problem:
1. download and install the latest version of chrome on your desktop
2. Check Antivirus/ Firewall Setting- add websites to web shield exclusion inside the Antivirus software such as avast.
3. Run Chrome Cleanup Tool
4. Clear host Cache and DNS Cache
5. Flush Sockets
Follow this comprehensive guide ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR to get rid of the error completely.October 15, 2018 at 1:15 am #156768
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.