- December 6, 2019 at 12:54 pm #228787GramDoezieParticipant
Hi Catch Theme people,
I am currently using the free version of the Audioman theme. Before purchasing the pro version I have a few questions:
December 6, 2019 at 10:20 pm #228822SkandhaKeymaster
- In the free version it is only possible to change “header text color with header media”. Will it be possible to change the colors of headers like H1, the background color and the color on mouse over of the menu etc. in the pro edition? Of course that can be done with additional CSS but for an inexperienced user, like my friend who going to maintain, that is too hard to do. So can these colors changed in the Customizer menu?
- In the Customizing header media section of the customizer menu several images can be selected. In the free version these images appear randomly. Is it possible to change these images based on a timer interval? A kind of image slider effect I guess.
@gramdoezie: Hello there,
1. Yes it is possible to change color of headings, background color and also hover color from the customizer itself.
2. I am afraid that is not possible. The header image changes randomly only when the page is refreshed.
Let me know if this helps you out!
SkandhaDecember 8, 2019 at 2:39 pm #228981GramDoezieParticipant
Thanks, information is clear.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.