April 28, 2017 at 8:56 pm #114906
hi im having trouble with my home post
under the featured grid content i just want to make it just like the demo content
one Picture with text on the right, can you tell me how to do it?
also there is a commenct section widget section which i dont wantApril 29, 2017 at 7:16 am #114915
For that checkout the theme instructions at https://catchthemes.com/theme-instructions/fabulous-fluid/#slides-featuredpage and check Featured Content Section.
For Comments section, you need to turn off the comments on that page. For that, goto Edit of that page anf follow following steps:
1. In the top right-hand corner of your WordPress admin panel (just below the dark grey toolbar and the Howdy, message) there is a tab called Screen Options. Click to open the screen options tab.
2. Tick the box for Discussion.http://nimb.ws/xyBmrw
3. Click the Screen Options tab again to close it.
4. Then in Discussion Tab, uncheck Allow Comments checkbox
Let me know how it goes.
PratikApril 29, 2017 at 9:25 pm #114948
thanks before 🙂April 30, 2017 at 11:41 pm #114991May 4, 2017 at 9:59 pm #115232
featured imag didnt showed up, text is centered, check my site http://www.albertsudarto.com. Can’t get that image to show up. Just doest look like demo content. Can you tell me the direction more specific ?May 5, 2017 at 2:52 am #115248
In Appearance=> Customize=> Theme Options=> Layout Options=> Single Page/Post Image Layout , make sure disabled is not selected. Let me know if this is not the case.May 5, 2017 at 8:28 am #115268
yep its disabled, i did what you to;d earlier but still nothing.May 5, 2017 at 9:44 am #115269
You need to make sure that option is not disabled. Select other option than that and it will show.May 5, 2017 at 8:35 pm #115313
tried everything, featured image, full size, slider nothing showed upMay 8, 2017 at 2:25 am #115424
- The topic ‘Demo content’ is closed to new replies.