Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maximilian
    Participant

Dear community,

I hope you can help me: I want 2 columns on every site of my homepage like it is possible with the Primary Sidebar. BUT

The content should be different on every site. With the Primary Sidebar the content is equal on every site…

Any suggestions? 🙁

Greetz
    Max

Mahesh
    Keymaster

@bdkj-diozesanverband-wurzburg: Can you please explain what do you mean by different content on different site on both columns??

Regards,
    Mahesh

Maximilian
    Participant

I have different pages to descripe different projects. One project in Africa, one in Asia and so on.

On the left site (of for example the “Asia Project”) i want to descripe the projects and on the right site i want to show the facts for the project.

This is different for each project. If i use sidebar or widgets then the content on every “right site” is the same.

Sorry cant explain it better….

edit: Maybe this plugins the solution….but is it possible with the theme??

https://de.wordpress.org/plugins/custom-sidebars/

Mahesh
    Keymaster

@bdkj-diozesanverband-wurzburg: If that’s the case, I think you’ll need to manage it through the content itself. I mean, using full-width layout, so only content is displayed without sidebars. Then have the 2 columns from within the content with the help of Html and CSS then put the content accordingly.
    The theme by default cannot handle this. You’ll need to customize the theme further. I recommend you to hire a customizer.

Regards,
    Mahesh

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘2 columns on a site’ is closed to new replies.