Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    An
    Participant

Hello,

I’m using the free version of Lensation. The website works perfect, except for the menu. I’m not a programmer so I will try to explain the best I can 🙂

Uat.welster.be

Problem 1:
    When a menu item has a lot of submenu’s, the last submenu’s ‘fall off’ the screen by opening and are not visible. Is it possible to let the submenu’s click open centered of above the menu-item instead of below?

Problem 2:
    On a small screen or a screen with low resolution, the menu-items open in two columns. The second column however has no background colour so appears as text over the text of the website. Is it possible to add a background colour?

Thx already for reading my question 🙂
    An.

tikaram
    Keymaster

@an : I will check for the issue and get back to you soon.

Regards,
    Tikaram

An
    Participant

Thank you very much!

tikaram
    Keymaster

@an : Login to your WordPress admin section. After you are logged in click on the link below
    https://uat.welster.be/wp-admin/customize.php

Click on additional css and add the following css.

@media screen and (min-width: 75em) {
        .has-vertical-header .wp-block-navigation .has-child :where(.wp-block-navigation__submenu-container) {
            top: -140px !important;
        }
    }

Let me know if this helps you out.

Regards,
    Tikaram

An
    Participant

Hello Tikaram,

It solves problem nr 1! Thank you very much.

Problem 2 however still exists. Here it is the menu itself (not the submenu’s) that splits into two columns when you change the height of the browser. The second column has no background colour and therefore is not readable. I have a picture that can explain this better than my words, but cannot find where I can upload it …

Greetings,
    An.

An
    Participant

Hello Tikaram,

Have you got any idea about my previous question?

Greetings,
    An.

tikaram
    Keymaster

@an : Login to your WordPress admin section. After you are logged in click on the link below
    https://uat.welster.be/wp-admin/customize.php

Click on additional css and add the following css.

.wp-block-navigation.is-vertical   {
        --navigation-layout-direction: unset;
    }

Let me know if this helps you out.

Regards,
    Tikaram

An
    Participant

Hello Tikaram,

This helps indeed with the readability, thank you!
    But readers cannot scroll the menu so the last items are not visible and cannot be reached.

Is this something that can be fixed? I am sorry for all the questions …

Greetings,
    An.

tikaram
    Keymaster

@an : Can you please let me know the device details on which the issue with the menu items occur so that I can try to replicate the issue and provide you the required fix.

Regards,
    Tikaram

An
    Participant

My laptop has a display resolution of 1600×900. When I lower the height of my browser, the problem occurs.
    I know this is a specific problem but the goal audience of the website has mostly older pc’s …

Greetings,
    An.

An
    Participant

@tikaram

Is there a solution for my previous post?

My laptop has a display resolution of 1600×900. When I lower the height of my browser, the problem occurs. I know this is a specific problem but the goal audience of the website has mostly older pc’s …

Greetings,

An.

tikaram
    Keymaster

@an :  Sorry for the delay. I will forward the issue to the development team and let you know soon.

Regards,
    Tikaram

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘2 problems with menu Lensation’ is closed to new replies.