Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    galads
    Participant

I am trying to display the services on the same row. Currently, only 2 items are displayed and the third item is displayed below the two items. I think the size of the boxes or images for the services is a little above the screen size and the third item cannot fit.

This also happens for the footer item.

How do I make the 3 columns display on the same row for both the services and footer items?

The site I am currently using the theme is here.

Skandha
    Participant

@galads: Hello there,

Go to => Appearance => Customize => Additional CSS and add the following CSS Code.

.featured-content-section .section-content-wrapper .hentry {
    box-sizing: border-box;
    }

Let me know if this solves the issue.
    Kind Regards,
    Skandha

galads
    Participant

Hey @Skandha , thank you for your comment. This actually helped. I was talking about the .services-section and not the featured-content.

I changed the .feature-content-section to .services-section and it solved the issue.

Thank you

Skandha
    Participant

@galads: Hello there, I hope I was able to resolve your issue. If it’s not too much trouble, I have a quick request: could you please leave an honest review?
    https://wordpress.org/support/theme/clean-enterprise/reviews/#new-post
    Your review will help others know what to expect when they’re looking for the support I offer. Even a sentence or two would be hugely
    appreciated. Thanks, and if there’s anything else at all that I can do to help, don’t hesitate to let me know.

Kind Regards,
    Skandha

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘3 Columns for ‘services’ not align on same row.’ is closed to new replies.