Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kenta
    Participant

Hi, everyone
    I’m always thankful for the hearty support from the developers.
    This time, two questions are on my mind.

1. header secondary menu in mobile version
    I’m using header secondary menu, and it always appears in the desktop display.
    However, in mobile version (responsive design setting is active), the header secondary menu is out of sight.Where is it gone??
    And, is there any way to make it appear even in mobile version (such as from iphone).

2. humbergar icon setting
    I like humbergar icon (it unfolds when I click and then show the menu lists).
    In mobile version, the humbergar menu icon is always on.
    Is there any way to activate the humbergar menu in desktop ver??
    I mean I just want to use humbergar menu in desktop ver as well as mobile ver.

Thanks a lot
    Kenta

Sakin
    Keymaster

@Kenta: Please post in your site URL and then I can check in.

Kenta
    Participant

Sakin

Thank you for your quick reply, but I found out that it might be too confusing for visitors to see my blog if there are two menus on display (header right menu & header secondary menu). So, never ming my post. Humbergar menu, neither.

Instead, I’m looking for how to modify the responsive design now, which is much more important to me. Then I will post the topic soon.

Thanks anyway.

Sakin
    Keymaster

@Kenta: Ok, for better support. Please post in your site URL. To show mobile menu in desktop, you need to add the following css in “Appearance => Theme Options => Custom CSS” box:

#secondary-mobile-menu {
        display: inline-block;
        float: left;
    }
    #header-mobile-menu {
        display: inline-block;
        float: right;
    }
    #secondary-menu,
    #header-right-menu {
        display: none;
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘1. header secondary menu in mobile 2. humbergar menu in desktop’ is closed to new replies.