Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Wynaco

Greetings,

I am experimenting with Clean Box and noticed that when using 4 columns of featured content, it will display 4 columns only at a specific width of screen. When smaller, the 3rd and 4th columns will move to the next row (normal) but if screen gets larger, it moves the 4th column to the next row and leaves a large background area where the 4th column should be.

I get the same results with Chrome, MSIE11 and MS-Edge. No changes to theme core, just “customizer” options and no additional css. Possible glitch with “@media screen…” callout? Something for next update?

Thank you!

Wynaco

NOTE: I tried this with default layout as both “content-sidebar” and “no sidebar” with same result. A very small range of screen width that will display all 4 columns.

Mahesh
    Participant

Hi @Wynaco,

It seems to be a little bug in theme’s style, for now you can use some Custom CSS. Go to “Dashboard=> Appearance=> Customize=> Theme Options=> Custom CSS” box and add the following CSS.

@media screen and (min-width: 1160px) {
        #featured-content.layout-four .hentry {
            width: 25%;
        }
    }

The issue will be fixed in next update.

Regards,
    Mahesh

Wynaco

[RESOLVED]
    Works perfectly. Thanks!

Mahesh
    Participant

Hi @wynaco,

Thank you for your appreciation.
    Have a good day!

Regards,
    Mahesh

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘4-columns becomes 3-columns when screen widens’ is closed to new replies.