Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    autorall
    Participant

Hello there,

1) In order to remove comments (at all, not only the ones that come from default, but to avoid the comments form overall), I went to Settings > Discussion and made a few tweaks there.
    it didn’t worked.
    What to do to remove all comments to appear on the page?

2) Is there a way to force the theme to show thumbnails on related posts? I LOVE the design, I don’t get Why the thumbnails do not show up on related posts…

Skandha
    Participant

@autorall: Hello there,
    The option to completely enable or disable Comments is only available in pro version of the theme as WordPress Core does not allow the option to be added in the free theme.

You can disable comments on your future posts.
    For that Go to => Settings => Discussion => Uncheck Allow people to post comments on new articles option

To disable comments on published or earlier posts
    Go to => Dashboard => Edit that particular page => On the right hand sidebar you will see Discussion => Uncheck Allow Comments option.
    You will need to do this to all your individual posts.

So if you want the option to disable comments in the customizer you will need to upgrade to pro. You can check out the additional-features available pro version of the theme.

2. Do you mean to have thumbnails on single post/page?

Let me know if this helps you out!
    Kind Regards,
    Skandha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘1) How do I remove comments on the blog section?’ is closed to new replies.