High Responsive — A Free Multipurpose Responsive WordPress theme specially designed to give you an opportunity to create any kind of website you desire, be it a blog, portfolio or a corporate website. This free multipurpose responsive WordPress theme ensures your website is simple, clean and user-friendly. Staying true to its name, High Responsive is completely responsive and comes with features fit for promoting products and services, ability to create a professional portfolio, social media integration and much more. The theme is impressive, aesthetically pleasing and guarantees a superior browsing experience for your page visitors. High Responsive is an innovative, simple yet feature-rich free multipurpose responsive WordPress theme that provides a flexible framework for any type of websites with a clean outlook. This theme is translation ready. For more details check out the Theme Instructions.
The most powerful feature of Catch Themes is its Theme Options which will allow you to easily customize your website with clicks. So, now you no longer need to be a designer or a programmer to build customized websites. Theme Options allow you to toggle on and off features, adjust layouts, change colors, fonts, logo, favicon, background, add social links and custom CSS.
One of the key features of our themes is that your website will magically respond and adapt to different screen sizes delivering an optimized design for iPhones, iPads, and other mobile devices. No longer will you need to zoom and scroll around when browsing on your mobile phone.
Webmaster Tools option helps you to minutely manage your site. Firstly, it helps to verify the site in Google, Yahoo and Bing. Additionally, whether it is something like site optimization, keeping track of your site traffic or overseeing and altering your display settings, you can call the shots for you site through Webmaster tools. These tools also allow you to add to your site Header and Footer Scripts like Google Analytics, Site Stats, Facebook, twitter and much more.
We have a great line of support team and support documentation. You do not need to worry about how to use the themes we provide, just refer to our Tech Support segment. Further, if you need to do advanced customization to your website, you can always hire our theme customizer!
Featured Page Slider
Featured Page Slider is an option that is helpful to highlight noteworthy pages on your site. You can have columns of content as well as selected images set on your page slider. The fun part is, you get to decide for how long a page stays on your page before something else comes up on the slider. How will you make that happen? By exercising your control over different slide effects and their timing!
Featured Page Grid Content
Featured Page Grid Content is an option that is helpful to highlight noteworthy pages on your site. You can have columns of content as well as selected images set on your grid container.
Featured Content allows you to highlight your recent & popular posts on your website. It can either be displayed on Homepage or the entire site. You can add your title and sub-title for featured content, select the number of featured content, display Meta, select multiple categories, and enjoy displaying your featured & recent posts.
Every website owner wants the world to know about the services they provide. It allows you to place the services you provide for your customers on the spotlight. Choose to display the services in 2 to 4 columns. Display your services on the homepage only or on the entire website.
You can now display the best assets of your website with the Hero Content feature. The feature allows you to highlight the most important content in a fashion that is easily attention-grabbing. You can enable the hero content either on Homepage or the entire site. Hero Content - the easiest way to display your strengths.
WordPress Standard Codes
Our code is secure and optimized. We do proper data validation and sanitization and follow core theme guidelines. Our developers are active contributors to WordPress theme review and WordPress core. Our themes will always be updated as things change in WordPress.
People are always curious about what your goods and services are really like. Since customer testimonials are candid and not by the company promoting the product, they assist in building trust. You can display testimonials on Homepage, the entire site or disable it completely.
Portfolio empowers you to showcase your professional skills and accomplishments to the world at large. Display your Portfolio in an elegant manner on the Homepage/Frontpage, the entire site or you can also disable it completely if you don’t need it. An astounding way to easily display your experience, skills, talent, and expertise.
- Theme Options
- Responsive Design
- Featured Slider
- Webmaster Tools
- Page Templates
- Featured Thumbnail
- Threaded Comments
- Dropdown Menu
- Excerpt Length
- Feed Redirect
- Localized for translations
- Custom Header / Logo
- Custom Favicon
- Custom Menu
- Custom Layout
- Custom Widget
- Custom Homepage
- Custom CSS
- Hero Content
- Header Video
- Clean Header
- Featured Content
- WordPress Standard Codes
Free Vs Pro (Premium)
|Super Easy Setup|
|Color Options for various sections|
|Header Right Menu|
|Header Top Menu|
|Social Top Menu|
|Social Header Right Menu|
|Social Links On Primary Search Menu|
|Search Footer Menu|
|Featured content: Post|
|Featured content: Page|
|Featured content: Category|
|Featured content: Custom|
|Featured content: Custom Post Types|
|Featured Slider: Post|
|Featured Slider: Page|
|Featured Slider: Category|
|Featured Slider: Custom|
|Font Family Options|
|Footer Editor Options|
|Header Top Options|
|Hero Content: Page|
|Site Layout: Boxed/Fluid|
|Default Layout: Right Sidebar(Content, Primary Sidebar)|
|Default Layout: Left Sidebar (Primary Sidebar, Content)|
|Default Layout: No Sidebar|
|Default Layout: No Sidebar: Full Width|
|Archive Content Layout: Show Excerpt (Image Left)|
|Archive Content Layout: Show Excerpt (Image Right)|
|Archive Content Layout: Show Excerpt (Image Top)|
|Archive Content Layout: Show Full Content(No Featured Image)|
|Single Page/Post Layout: Primary Sidebar, Content|
|Single Page/Post Layout: Post Thumbnail|
|Single Page/Post Layout: Slider Image Size|
|Single Page/Post Layout:Original Image Size|
|Portfolio: Custom Post Types|
|Scroll Up Options|
|Testimonials: Custom Post Type|
#How to install theme?Go to this link
#How to update theme to the latest version?Go to this link
#Always Set Featured ImagesThis theme relies heavily on Featured Images. If your post is missing a Featured Image, the post image will not show up on homepage, on archived pages and on Featured Page Slider Content. Click Here to see how to add Featured Image in your Post/Page.
#Image Sizes in px:Custom Header Width: 1920px Height: 1080px Post Thumbnail Width: 1068px Height: 567px Slider Image: Width: 1920px Height: 1080px Featured Archive Image: Width: 666px Height: 666px Testimonial: Width: 150px Height: 150px
#How to add Featured Image in Post/Page?Go to this link.
#Regenerate ThumbnailsFor regenerate thumbnails got to this link
#Customizer (Theme Options)You can customize this theme using cool additional features through Customizer at "Appearance => Customize" from your WordPress Dashboard.
#How to add Logo?Go to this link
#How to disable Site Title and Tagline?Go to this link
#How to add Site Icon (Favicon/Web Clip Icon)?Go to this link
#How to add Header Video?Go to this link
#How to add Header Image?Go to this link
#How to add/edit Header Media Text?
- Go to "Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Header Media Option"
- Under "Header Media Text" change the text
- Finally, click on "Save & Publish"
#How to add/edit Date, Contact Number in top header?
- Go to "Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Header Top Options "
- Clik Disable date to disable date from appearing on your site.
- Add email and phone to display them on your site.
#MenusHigh Responsive offers exciting Menu Options! This theme supports and recommends using "Custom Menus". You can create Custom Menu through "Appearance => Menus" from your WordPress Dashboard. Select Menu Locations You can assign your custom menu in 2 different locations. You assign it either from "Appearance => Customize => Menus => Manage Location" or from "Appearance => Menus => Manage Location" Select your Custom Menu as Primary Menu to display it as the Main Menu, which will replace the default Page Menu Select your custom menu as Social Menu to display Menu in Header Top or inside Serach icon
#Featured SliderHigh Responsive supports page as featured slider. For Featured Slider Options, go to "Appearance => Customize => Theme Options =>Featured Slider". Go to this link
#Featured ContentHigh Responsive supports page as featured content. For Featured Content Options, go to "Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Featured Content" Go to this link
#Hero ContentHigh Responsive supports page as hero content. For Hero Content Options, go to "Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Hero Content Options". Go to this link
#How to add services in theme using Custom Post Types?Go to this link
#How to add testimonials in theme using Custom Post Types?Go to this link
#How to add portfolio in theme using Custom Post Types?Go to this link
#Widget Area (Sidebar)High Responsive currently has 4 widgetized (Sidebar) areas thay are: 1. Sidebar, 2. Footer Area One, 3. Footer Area Two, 4. Footer Area Three Go to "Appearance => Widgets" or "Appearance => Customize => Widgets" in WordPress.
#How to add Widgets in widget area?Go to this link
Layout Options #High Responsive has 2 Site Layout, to choose from "Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Layout Options" Site Layout Once you are in Layout Options, you can Check the option below "Site Layout" which will set your site layout.
#How to Change the Excerpt Length and Read More Text?Go to this link
#How to Set Certain Categories to Display in Homepage/Frontpage?Go to this link
#How to change Pagination Options?Go to this link
#How to enable/disable Scrollup feature?Go to this link
Additional CSS #Go to this link Recommended Plugins * Catch Web Tools for Webmaster Tools, To Top, Catch IDs * Essential Content Type * Contact Form 7 for Contact Form * Regenerate Thumbnails to for Regenerating Thumbnails * Jetpack for Infinite Scroll, Gallery, Stats, Image CDN and many more
= 2.0.1 (Released: March 01, 2019) =
- Updated: Editor blocks style
- Added: Theme support for block styles
- Added: Theme support for editor styles
- Added: Theme support for full and wide align images
- Added: Theme support for responsive embeds
- Added: Theme support for custom editor font sizes
- Added: Theme support for custom color scheme
- Bug fixed: Testimonial Typo corrected
- Updated: Metabox UI
- Updated: Readme file as per new requirement
- Bug Fixed: Header alignment issue
- Bug Fixed: Header Top search toggle icon
- Removed: Unnecessary codes
- Updated: Upgrade to pro button css update
- Bug Fixed: Portfolio and Testimonial section disabled by default
- Bug Fixed: Header media issue (Reported by spokehouse)
- Bug Fixed: Discarded use of 'create_function'
- Bug Fixed: Escaping get_template_directory_uri()
- Bug Fixed: Header Video not showing when there is no header media content
- Bug Fixed: Design issue with Catch Infinite Scroll plugin
- Bug Fixed: Testimonial slider issue (Reported by spokehouse)
- Bug Fixed: Word wrap issue
- Bug Fixed: CT: Instagram Widget thumbnail and small image sizes issue
- Code Optimization
- Bug Fixed: Display site title and tagline issue (Reported by duanepalmer)
- Bug Fixed: Header image size issue
- Bug Fixed: Responsive images function
- Bug Fixed: Responsive menu js
- Updated: JS compression
- Bug Fixed: Homepage/Archive Layout issue
- Updated: Textdomain to high-responsive
- Bug Fixed: Phone and email on site header displaying code
- Bug Fixed: Label mistake on metabox options
- Bug Fixed: Featured Sections display control issue
- Bug Fixed: Hide more link in testimonial
- Bug Fixed: Gallery widget margin issue
- Bug Fixed: Theme URI
- Updated: Theme Description
- Bug Fixed: Breadcrumb issue
- Optimized: Images
- Updated: Class name updates
- Updated: Theme Description
- Bug Fixed: Testimonial Title on CPT issue
- Bug Fixed: Function Prefix
- Bug Fixed: Pro theme link
- Update: Made Theme ECT Pro ready
- Added: Missing widgets.css file
- Added: Plugin recommendation via TGM-Plugin-Activation
- Bug Fixed: Search option text not working
- Bug Fixed: aria-expanded issue in menu script
- Bug Fixed: Remove unnecessary styling for header image in highresponsive_header_style
- Moved: CSS directory inside assets directory for better file management
- Bug Fixed: Removed unnecessary layouts for featured content, testimonials and services
- Bug Fixed: Widgets css clearing issue
- Bug Fixed: Services image alignment issue in mobile devices
- Initial release