To Top is a nifty lightweight plugin. It adds a highly customizable button, which when clicked, scrolls effortlessly to the top of a page.
To Top Plugin adds a floating box at the bottom right side (by default) of the page when scrolled down and, when clicked, rolls smoothly to the top. This is convenient when you have a long page, and you want to give your visitors an easy way to get back to the top.
When a page or post has heaps of content, visitors have to scroll down to read those content. As they scroll below, all the navigational links go up. When visitors are done with the reading, they need to scroll up to see what else is there on your website. This can be very tedious. To Top Plugin adds a button that quickly gets visitors to the top of the page in a matter of milliseconds. Also, the transition is smooth and improves user experience. The other great thing about this plugin is you don’t have to touch a single code of your template.
= Premium Support =
Catch Themes team provides support for To Top plugin at https://catchthemes.com/support-forum/forum/to-top/
= Translation =
To Top plugin is translation ready.
== Installation ==
= Installing To Top Plugin through WordPress admin panel =
1. Go to “Plugins => Add New” from your WordPress Dashboard
2. Search “to top catch themes” and you will see the “To Top” plugin
3. Click on “Install Now” and then “Activate”
4. It’s all done. You’ll then see To Top dashboard from which you can enable or disable the button as per your need.
= Installing To Top Plugin through FTP access =
1. Click on Download To Top Plugin to download the plugin zip file
2. Then extract the zip file (to-top.zip) that you have downloaded
3. Using an FTP client to access your host web server. Go to /wp-content/plugins/ and upload the “to-top” folder
4. Then go to “Plugins” in your WordPress Admin Panel and click on “Activate”
5. It’s all done. You’ll then see To Top dashboard from which you can enable or disable the button as per your need.
== Screenshots ==
= Basic Settings =
= Icon Settings =
= Image Settings =
= Advanced Settings =
= Reset Settings =
== Change log ==
= 1.5.3 =
* Compatibility check up to version 4.8
= 1.5.2 =
* Bug Fixed: Default value of ‘margin_x’ in customizer ( Reported By: sherrif02 )
* Bug Fixed: Condition check for CSS ( Reported By: sherrif02 )
* Updated: Make image link protocol-less http:// or https:// to // ( Reported By: pianoworld )
= 1.5.1 =
* Bug Fixed: array_merge issue in some php versions
= 1.5 =
* Bug Fixed: Display on hover without scrolling issue
= 1.4 =
* Compatibility check up to version 4.7
= 1.3 =
* Compatibility check up to version 4.6
= 1.2 =
* Changed: http to https in links
* Bug Fixed: Sanitize callback, saving only changed value and other to null.
= 1.1 =
* Added Genericons Support
* Added Font Awesome Support
= 1.0 =
* Initial Release
Click on the Donate button below to Support Free Themes and Plugins. All donations are used for development and improvement of free themes and plugins. You can donate any amount as something is better then nothing.