High Responsive Pro – A Multipurpose Responsive WordPress theme specially designed to give you an opportunity to create any kind of website you desire, be it a blog, eCommerce store, portfolio or a corporate website. A multipurpose WordPress theme, High Responsive Pro ensures your website is simple, clean and user-friendly. Staying true to its name, High Responsive Pro is completely responsive and comes with features fit for promoting products and services, ability to create a professional portfolio, social media integration, eCommerce support and much more. The theme is impressive, aesthetically pleasing and guarantees a superior browsing experience for your page visitors. High Responsive Pro is an innovative, simple yet feature-rich theme that provides a flexible framework for any type of websites with a clean outlook. This theme is translation ready. For more details check out the Theme Instructions.
The most powerful feature of Catch Themes is its Theme Options which will allow you to easily customize your website with clicks. So, now you no longer need to be a designer or a programmer to build customized websites. Theme Options allow you to toggle on and off features, adjust layouts, change colors, fonts, logo, favicon, background, add social links and custom CSS.
One of the key features of our themes is that your website will magically respond and adapt to different screen sizes delivering an optimized design for iPhones, iPads, and other mobile devices. No longer will you need to zoom and scroll around when browsing on your mobile phone.
Featured Post Slider
Featured Slider is an option that is helpful to highlight noteworthy posts on your site. You can have columns of content as well as selected images set on your post slider. The fun part is, you get to decide for how long a post stays on your page before something else comes up on the slider. How will you make that happen? By exercising your control over different slide effects and their timing!
Our themes have widgetized areas commonly known as sidebar. Here, you can add up various widgets and customize their display to satisfy your unique needs.
We have a great line of support team and support documentation. You do not need to worry about how to use the themes we provide, just refer to our Tech Support segment. Further, if you need to do advanced customization to your website, you can always hire our theme customizer!
Featured Image Slider
Featured Image Slider allows you to not only add images, but also write a description for them. If a descriptive caption would not suffice, you also have the option of providing a clickable link. This way, as per your unique needs, should you require, you can easily add a URL to your content.
Featured Page Slider
Featured Page Slider is an option that is helpful to highlight noteworthy pages on your site. You can have columns of content as well as selected images set on your page slider. The fun part is, you get to decide for how long a page stays on your page before something else comes up on the slider. How will you make that happen? By exercising your control over different slide effects and their timing!
Featured Image Grid Content
Featured Image Grid Content allows you to not only add images, but also write a description for them. If a descriptive caption would not suffice, you also have the option of providing a clickable link. This way, as per your unique needs, should you require, you can easily add a URL to your content.
Featured Page Grid Content
Featured Page Grid Content is an option that is helpful to highlight noteworthy pages on your site. You can have columns of content as well as selected images set on your grid container.
Featured Content allows you to highlight your recent & popular posts on your website. It can either be displayed on Homepage or the entire site. You can add your title and sub-title for featured content, select the number of featured content, display Meta, select multiple categories, and enjoy displaying your featured & recent posts.
Every website owner wants the world to know about the services they provide. It allows you to place the services you provide for your customers on the spotlight. Choose to display the services in 2 to 4 columns. Display your services on the homepage only or on the entire website.
You can choose different types of stylish and engaging fonts for your Site Title, Tagline, Headline Tags, Content Title, and Content Body. Choose the font that suits best for your website from the font family options and makes your website more striking.
You can now display the best assets of your website with the Hero Content feature. The feature allows you to highlight the most important content in a fashion that is easily attention-grabbing. You can enable the hero content either on Homepage or the entire site. Hero Content - the easiest way to display your strengths.
WordPress Standard Codes
Our code is secure and optimized. We do proper data validation and sanitization and follow core theme guidelines. Our developers are active contributors to WordPress theme review and WordPress core. Our themes will always be updated as things change in WordPress.
People are always curious about what your goods and services are really like. Since customer testimonials are candid and not by the company promoting the product, they assist in building trust. You can display testimonials on Homepage, the entire site or disable it completely.
Portfolio empowers you to showcase your professional skills and accomplishments to the world at large. Display your Portfolio in an elegant manner on the Homepage/Frontpage, the entire site or you can also disable it completely if you don’t need it. An astounding way to easily display your experience, skills, talent, and expertise.
- Theme Options
- Responsive Design
- Featured Slider
- Page Templates
- Color Options
- Featured Thumbnail
- Threaded Comments
- Dropdown Menu
- Excerpt Length
- Feed Redirect
- Gravatar Ready
- Localized for translations
- Custom Header / Logo
- Custom Favicon
- Custom Menu
- Custom Footer
- Custom Background
- Custom Layout
- Custom Widget
- Custom Fonts
- Custom Homepage
- Custom CSS
- Advertisement Management
- WooCommerce Ready
- WPML Ready
- Accessibility Ready
- Hero Content
- Logo Slider
- Header Video
- Clean Header
- Featured Content
- WordPress Standard Codes
Free Vs Pro (Premium)
|Super Easy Setup|
|Color Options for various sections|
|Header Right Menu|
|Header Top Menu|
|Social Top Menu|
|Social Header Right Menu|
|Social Links On Primary Search Menu|
|Search Footer Menu|
|Featured content: Post|
|Featured content: Page|
|Featured content: Category|
|Featured content: Image|
|Featured content: Custom Post Types|
|Featured Slider: Post|
|Featured Slider: Page|
|Featured Slider: Category|
|Featured Slider: Image|
|Font Family Options|
|Footer Editor Options|
|Header Top Options|
|Hero Content: Page|
|Site Layout: Boxed/Fluid|
|Default Layout: Right Sidebar(Content, Primary Sidebar)|
|Default Layout: Left Sidebar (Primary Sidebar, Content)|
|Default Layout: No Sidebar|
|Default Layout: No Sidebar: Full Width|
|Archive Content Layout: Show Excerpt (Image Left)|
|Archive Content Layout: Show Excerpt (Image Right)|
|Archive Content Layout: Show Excerpt (Image Top)|
|Archive Content Layout: Show Full Content(No Featured Image)|
|Single Page/Post Layout: Primary Sidebar, Content|
|Single Page/Post Layout: Post Thumbnail|
|Single Page/Post Layout: Slider Image Size|
|Single Page/Post Layout:Original Image Size|
|Portfolio: Custom Post Types|
|Scroll Up Options|
|Testimonials: Custom Post Type|
- Bug Fixed: Header alignment issue
- Bug Fixed: Header Top search toggle icon
- Bug Fixed: SVG social icons in CT: Social Icons
- Bug Fixed: Added Content Filter to image/custom sections content that takes html
- Replaced: class_exists( 'woocommerce' ) with class_exists( 'WooCommerce' ) as WooCommerce update caused issues
- Updated: Migration Script from free to pro
- Updated: Label changed from Image type to Custom
- Updated Content delivered through the_content filter
- Added: Breadcrumb option to disable home
- Bug Fixed: Discarded use of 'create_function'
- Bug Fixed: Escaping get_template_directory_uri()
- Bug Fixed: Header Video not showing when there is no header media content
- Bug Fixed: Design issue with Catch Infinite Scroll plugin
- Bug Fixed: Word wrap issue
- Bug Fixed: CT:Instagram widget image size issue
- Code Optimization
- Updated: CT:Instagram Widget updated due to changes in instagram.com
- Bug Fixed: CT: Instagram Widget thumbnail and small image sizes issue
- Bug Fixed: Display site title and tagline issue (Reported by duanepalmer)
- Bug Fixed: Header image size issue
- Bug Fixed: Responsive images function
- Bug Fixed: Footer navigation depth to level 1
- Bug Fixed: Responsive menu js
- Bug Fixed: Featured image content html structure issue
- Added Optional Sidebars
- Bug Fixed: Footer Menu and Social Footer condition, removing empty divs
- Bug Fixed: Disable Homepage/Frontpage content disabling blog page content
- Updated: Textdomain to high-responsive-pro
- Bug Fixed: Phone and email on site header displaying code
- Bug Fixed: Featured Sections display control issue
- Bug Fixed: Featured Image Content not showing Title and Sub title
- Bug Fixed: Featured Image Content article class fix
- Bug Fixed: Hide more link in testimonial
- Added: Infinite scroll compatibility in WooCommerce page
- Bug Fixed: Removed unnecessary font loading
- Bug Fixed: Gallery widget margin issue
- Updated: Theme Description
- Bug Fixed: Header Top Search disable option disabling all header top
- Bug Fixed: Breadcrumb issue
- Bug Fixed: Removed unnecessary codes in gallery-page widget
- Optimized: Images
- Updates: Class name updates
- Bug Fixed: Testimonial Title on CPT issue
- Bug Fixed: Testimonial Slider Wrap issue
- Added: Missing widgets.css file
- Bug Fixed: Feed Redirect Missing Codes
- Bug Fixed: aria-expanded issue in menu script
- Bug Fixed: Search option text not working
- Bug Fixed: Link targets not working in Custom Testimonial and Portfolio
- Bug Fixed: Remove unnecessary styling for header image in highresponsive_header_style
- Moved: CSS directory inside assets directory for better file management
- Bug Fixed: Widgets css clearing issue
- Bug Fixed: Services image alignment issue in mobile devices
- Released: August 22, 2017