Foodie World is a Free Food & Restaurant WordPress Theme that has been crafted specially to help you create your very own stylish and delicious-looking website in only a few minutes. Foodie World is a clean and fresh-faced free restaurant WordPress theme that has been crafted with minimal design to put your food first. The theme is highly customizable and perfect to show off your cuisine on your website elegantly. Foodie World has a welcoming and engaging appearance with a visually appealing look and simple menu pages. Foodie World is completely responsive and your website looks perfect on all devices. So, if you’re in the hunt for a fresh WordPress theme for your website to show off your restaurant and everything it has to offer, then Foodie World is the perfect one to go for. Also, the theme is translation-ready. For more details, check out Theme Instructions.
The most powerful feature of Catch Themes is its Theme Options which will allow you to easily customize your website with clicks. So, now you no longer need to be a designer or a programmer to build customized websites. Theme Options allow you to toggle on and off features, adjust layouts, change colors, fonts, logo, favicon, background, add social links and custom CSS.
One of the key features of our themes is that your website will magically respond and adapt to different screen sizes delivering an optimized design for iPhones, iPads, and other mobile devices. No longer will you need to zoom and scroll around when browsing on your mobile phone.
Webmaster Tools option helps you to minutely manage your site. Firstly, it helps to verify the site in Google, Yahoo and Bing. Additionally, whether it is something like site optimization, keeping track of your site traffic or overseeing and altering your display settings, you can call the shots for you site through Webmaster tools. These tools also allow you to add to your site Header and Footer Scripts like Google Analytics, Site Stats, Facebook, twitter and much more.
We have a great line of support team and support documentation. You do not need to worry about how to use the themes we provide, just refer to our Tech Support segment. Further, if you need to do advanced customization to your website, you can always hire our theme customizer!
Featured Page Slider
Featured Page Slider is an option that is helpful to highlight noteworthy pages on your site. You can have columns of content as well as selected images set on your page slider. The fun part is, you get to decide for how long a page stays on your page before something else comes up on the slider. How will you make that happen? By exercising your control over different slide effects and their timing!
Featured Content allows you to highlight your recent & popular posts on your website. It can either be displayed on Homepage or the entire site. You can add your title and sub-title for featured content, select the number of featured content, display Meta, select multiple categories, and enjoy displaying your featured & recent posts.
Every website owner wants the world to know about the services they provide. It allows you to place the services you provide for your customers on the spotlight. Choose to display the services in 2 to 4 columns. Display your services on the homepage only or on the entire website.
You can now display the best assets of your website with the Hero Content feature. The feature allows you to highlight the most important content in a fashion that is easily attention-grabbing. You can enable the hero content either on Homepage or the entire site. Hero Content - the easiest way to display your strengths.
WordPress Standard Codes
Our code is secure and optimized. We do proper data validation and sanitization and follow core theme guidelines. Our developers are active contributors to WordPress theme review and WordPress core. Our themes will always be updated as things change in WordPress.
People are always curious about what your goods and services are really like. Since customer testimonials are candid and not by the company promoting the product, they assist in building trust. You can display testimonials on Homepage, the entire site or disable it completely.
- Theme Options
- Responsive Design
- Featured Slider
- Webmaster Tools
- Page Templates
- Featured Thumbnail
- Threaded Comments
- Dropdown Menu
- Excerpt Length
- Feed Redirect
- Gravatar Ready
- Localized for translations
- Custom Header / Logo
- Custom Favicon
- Custom Menu
- Custom Layout
- Custom CSS
- Hero Content
- Header Video
- Clean Header
- Full HD Screens
- Featured Content
- WordPress Standard Codes
- Promotion Headline
- Food Menu
Free Vs Pro (Premium)
|Super Easy Setup|
|Color Options for various sections|
|Social On Header Top|
|Social On Primary Menu|
|Social On Footer|
|Featured content: Post|
|Featured content: Page|
|Featured content: Category|
|Featured content: Custom|
|Featured content: Custom Post Types|
|Featured Slider: Post|
|Featured Slider: Page|
|Featured Slider: Category|
|Featured Slider: Custom|
|Font Family Options|
|Footer Editor Options|
|Header Top Options|
|Hero Content: Page|
|Site Layout: Boxed/Fluid|
|Default Layout: Right Sidebar ( Content, Primary Sidebar )|
|Default Layout: Left Sidebar ( Primary Sidebar, Content )|
|Default Layout: No Sidebar|
|Default Layout: No Sidebar: Full Width|
|Homepage/Archive Layout: Right Sidebar|
|Homepage/Archive Layout: Left Sidebar|
|Homepage/Archive Layout:No Sidebar|
|Menu Options:Classic and Modern|
|Scroll Up Options|
|Services: Custom Post Type|
|Testimonials: Custom Post Type|
#How to install theme?Go to this link
#How to update theme to the latest version?Go to this link
Always Set Featured Images #This theme relies heavily on Featured Images. If your post is missing a Featured Image, the post image will not show up on homepage, on archived pages and on Featured Page Slider. Click Here to see how to add Featured Image in your Post/Page.
Image Sizes:#Custom Header
Inner Page Header
How to add Featured Image in Post/Page?Go to this link.
#Regenerate ThumbnailsFor regenerate thumbnails got to this link
#Customizer (Theme Options)You can customize this theme using cool additional features through Customizer at "Appearance => Customize" from your WordPress Dashboard.
#How to add Logo?Go to this link
#How to enable/disable Site Title and TaglineGo to this link
#How to add Site Icon (Favicon/Web Clip Icon)?Go to this link
#How to add Header Video?Go to this link
#How to add Header Image?Go to this link
Menus #Foodie World offers exciting Menu Options! This theme supports and recommends using "Custom Menus". You can create Custom Menu through "Appearance => Menus" from your WordPress Dashboard.
Select Menu LocationsYou can assign your custom menu in 1 locations. You assign it either from "Appearance => Customize => Menus => Manage Location" or from "Appearance => Menus => Manage Location"
Select your Custom Menu as Primary Menu to display it as the Main Menu, which will replace the default Page Menu
#Comment OptionsGo to this link
#How to Change the Excerpt Length and Read More Text?Go to this link
#Featured ContentFoodie World supports Custom Post Type as Featured Content. Custom Post Type(requires Essential Content Type Plugin ). For Featured Content Options, go to "Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Featured Content" How to enable Featured Content?#
- Go to "Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Featured Content" from your WordPress Dashboard
- To enable featured content, select "Homepage/Frontpage or Entire Site" option under "Enable on"
- Under "Select Content Type", you need to select "Post, Page, Category, Image or Custom Post Types" as per your need
- Finally, click on "Save & Publish"
#Featured ContentFor featured content go to this link
#Featured SliderFoodie World supports Page as Featured Slider. For Featured Slider Options, go to "Appearance => Customize => Theme Options =>Featured Slider".
For featured slider go to this link Note: When you select page, make sure your page have Featured Image. Click here to watch our Video Screencast to add Featured Image.
#How to use Food Menu using Custom Post Type?
- To use this featured, install Essential Content Type
- After that you can find Essential Content Type option in your WordPress Dashboard
- Click on "Essential Content Type", there you can see "Food Menu" option then you need to click on the button of Featured Content option, then you can see Food Menu option in your WordPress Dashboard
- First you need to create section, click on "Food Menu => Menu Section" to create your own menu section, there you can add "Name", "Slug" and "Description" for your menu
- Then, click on "Add Many Items" select the section under "Add the section" to which you want to add your menu items, add name price as per your need and , click on Add these new menu items
- Then go to "Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Menu Option", select type as Custom Post Type under Menu 1, Menu 2 and so on add your menu sections.
- Finally, click on "Save & Publish"
#Hero ContentFoodie World supports Page as Hero Content. For Hero Content Options, go to "Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Hero Content Options". Go to this link
Layout Options #Foodie World has 2 Site Layout, 2 Default Layout, 2 Homepage/Archive Layout, 2 Featured Image layout to choose from "Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Layout Options" Site Layout
Once you are in Layout Options, you can Check the option below "Site Layout" which will set your site layout.
Once you are in Layout Options, you can Check the box below "Default Layout Options" which will set our site layout. Further, you have the choice of selecting custom layout for individual pages and posts through "Foodie World Options => Layout Options", which you shall find below individual posts and pages, when you click on them for adding/editing
Once you are in Layout Options, you can Check the box below "Homepage/Archive Layout" which will set our layout for Homepage/Archive Page. Further, you have the choice of selecting custom layout for individual pages and posts through "Foodie World Options => Layout Options", which you shall find below individual posts and pages, when you click on them for adding/editing
Single Page/Post Image Layout
Once you are in Layout Options, you can Check the box below "Single Page/Post Image Layout" which will set our posts/page image layout. Further, you have the choice of selecting Single Page/Post Image Layout for individual pages and posts through "Foodie World Options => Single Page/Post Image Layout", which you shall find below individual posts and pages, when you click on them for adding/editing.
#How to change Pagination Options?Go to this link
#Promotion HeadlineFoodie World Page as Promotion Headline. For Promotion Headline Options, go to "Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Promotion Headline". Go to this link
#How to enable/disable Scrollup feature?Go to this link
#How to change default text in search box?
- Go to "Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Search Options"
- Change the text below "Display Default Text in Search"
- Finally, click on "Save & Publish"
#How to change default text in search box?Go to this link
#ServicesFoodie World supports Custom Post type's services as services. For services you need install our free plugin need to install Essential Content Type Plugin then, go to "Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => services".
Note: To change number of services to be shown change option from No of items
#How to add services in Homepage/Frontpage using Essential Content Type?Go to this link Note: To change number of testimonial to be shown change option from No of items, further option to move testimonial above the footer
#How to enable/disable update notifications?Go to this link
#Widget Area (Sidebar)Foodie World currently has 4 widgetized (Sidebar) areas thay are: 1. Sidebar, 2. Footer One, 3. Footer Two, 4. Footer Three Go to "Appearance => Widgets" or "Appearance => Customize => Widgets" in WordPress.
#WidgetsFoodie World Pro has 1 Widgets to choose from. They are: 1. CT: Social Icons. You can add widget in widget area as per your need.
#How to add Widgets in widget area?You can add widgets to your widget area from two location Go to this link
#How to add "Social Icon" in widget area(CT:Social Icon)?This widget is used to add social icons as a widget.
- Add CT:Social Icon to desired widget area. More Info
- Add "Title" under the respective field.
- Finally, click on "Save & Publish"
#Additional CSSGo to this link Recommended Plugins * Catch Web Tools for Webmaster Tools, To Top, Catch IDs and so on
* Essential Content Type
* Contact Form 7 for Contact Form
* Regenerate Thumbnails to for Regenerating Thumbnails
* Jetpack for Infinite Scroll, Gallery, Stats, Image CDN and many more
2.2.3 (Released: February 03, 2021)
- Bug Fixed: Multi flex-height, changed to flex-height and flex-width
- Updated: data-vocabulary-org-schema deprecated now replaced by schema-org's JSON-LD
2.2.2 (Released: July 08, 2020)
- Removed: Unnecessary JS files
- Updated: Minor CSS with respect to Pro
2.2.1 (Released: May 26, 2020)
- Bug Fixed: Removed extra closing div in Promotion Headline section
- Bug Fixed: Missing closing tag for content wrapper
2.2 (Released: May 23, 2020)
- Bug Fixed: content.php heading condition
- Updated: readme.txt and style.css as per the new requirement
2.1.1 (Released: February 23, 2020)
- Bug Fixed: HTML issue in searchform.php
2.1 (Released: January 15, 2020)
- Bug Fixed: h1 tag issue
- Bug Fixed: Multi Category Sanitization issue
- Bug Fixed: Promotion Headline Category bg issue
2.0 (Released: January 02, 2019)
- Added: Theme support for block styles
- Added: Theme support for editor styles
- Added: Theme support for full and wide align images
- Added: Theme support for responsive embeds
- Added: Theme support for custom editor font sizes
- Added: Theme support for custom color scheme
- Bug Fixed: Testimonial Typo corrected
- Updated: Metabox UI
- Updated: Readme file as per new requirement
1.1.1 (Released: July 06, 2018)
- Bug Fixed: Menu Flickering on site load
1.1 (Released: July 04, 2018)
- Added: Header Image Support for Testimonials, Portfolio, Services and Featured Content via Essential Content Types
- Bug Fixed: Upgrade Now button link in customizer
1.0 (Released: May 30 2018)
- Updated: Theme description
- Stable Release
0.2 (Released: May 29 2018)
- Submitted to WordPress.org
0.1 (Released: March 14 2018)
- Initial release