Want to showcase your photography skills professionally? Then, here is our latest release, Globetrotter Pro, which might be the best solution. A Premium Photography WordPress Block Theme For Full Site Editing.
Whether you are a fashion, landscape, wedding, aerial, or event photographer, the best photography WordPress block theme will suit your vision for creating a perfect photography website. As a photographer, it is very crucial to have a professional-looking photography website to display a creative portfolio of your works to your potential clients. Having an online portfolio is very important, through an online presence, you can find new customers, make better relationships with your audience, and expand your reach. So, here is our new release photography WordPress block theme, Globetrotter Pro.
This is our fifth premium Block-Based WordPress theme for full site editing and we’re working on providing more themes of this kind with better functionalities and user experience.
Globetrotter Pro – Premium Photography WordPress Block Theme for Full Site Editing
Globetrotter Pro is a premium multipurpose photography WordPress block theme for full site editing. This block-based theme comes with incredible features and an attractive design. The theme is perfect for photographers, photo bloggers, freelancers, and other photographic-centric websites. With the full site editing features, you can easily drag and drop the block patterns and customize your site. However, since it is a multipurpose theme, it can be used for various purposes like portfolios, personal blogs, and many more. The theme is specially crafted to showcase photography skills beautifully.
There are 45+ block patterns, 22 Templates, and 11 Template Parts available in Globetrotter pro. Some of the block patterns are Featured Categories, Client’s Testimonial, Grid Blog Post, About us With Stats, How It Works, Latest Products, Hidden 404, Header Media, CTA Just Video, Quick Contact Form, Logo Slider, Sidebar, Subscribe, and many more. All of the block patterns, templates, and template parts are fully customizable, fast loading, and responsive that adapt to all screen sizes.
Buy Globetrotter Pro today and showcase your photography to the world!
Major Block Patterns
Therefore, let’s have a look at some of the major Block Patterns available in Globetrotter Pro, our recent Photography WordPress theme for full site editing.
About us With Stats
The about us with stats block pattern is a very important part of your website. So, this way you can show the number of subscribers, followers, or anything that you want to display which will help the visitors to get to know about your company. Also, it lets you set media and text side by side. You can easily change the media width, color of text, and background.
Also, you can set the heading and paragraph that you want. Here, you can change the font size, color of text, and background the way you like. So, there is a button that will help your prompt visitors to take an action with a button-style link. You can change the button styles, width settings, color, typography, and dimensions.
The client’s testimonial is a third-party statement where they comment on how good someone or something is. Likewise, the testimonials block pattern displays the testimonials of different clients. With the help of a slider block, you can add the number of slides you like and display them in the viewport.
Footer With Four Columns
The Footer with four columns pattern allows you to insert a section that displays right above your default footer. In the pattern, by default, there are four columns and you can use the columns to add quick information and also your contact info including your social icons. So, Pentatonic Pro has added About us, contact, recent post, and archive by default in the theme. However, you can completely customize them according to your needs.
Header Media With Video
The header media with a video block pattern allows you to set the media and text side by side. The pop-up video block comes in two styles so select the one you like. The buttons are used to prompt visitors to take an action with a button-style link. Also, there are three styles, width settings, color, typography, and dimensions options. But, we recommend you use a brighter color or darker text color.
How It Works
The How It Works block pattern lets you guide the visitors through any process on your website. It comes with four columns where you can easily edit the image, heading, and paragraph. Also change the color, typography, and dimension the way you like.
In this Latest Products block pattern, you can display a grid of your newest products. You can add the number of columns and rows that you want. Also, introduce the new sections and organize the content. And, change the color, dimensions, and typography.
The Hero Content block pattern allows you to display the best assets of your website to your audience in the most amazing way possible. So, you can set the media and words side by side for a richer layout. Also, add the title, tagline, content, and button for the section. Display your best assets and customize them the way you want.
This portfolio block pattern includes a heading and masonry block where you can introduce the new sections and organize the content for your visitors. You can write the heading that you like and change the color of the text and background. You can choose the sizes, appearance, and dimensions of the text that you want.
Also, you can change the column layer and gutter of the masonry block. And add the images from the library with adding more images option.
In this block pattern, post header, you can display the title of the post, page, or any other content. Also, you can easily add the image or video on the cover with the text overlay which is great for headers.
The logo slider block pattern helps in displaying the logo on your website. First, you need to gather the blocks in a layout container and then select the layout that you prefer. The text and background color of the heading and paragraph are changeable, so choose the color that you like. You can also change the dimensions and typography of the heading too.
So, you can add the number of slides and the number of slides that you want to display on the viewport.
Available Templates in Globetrotter pro
However, you can find 20 templates in this photography WordPress Block Theme. So, you can customize these templates if you feel like changing anything on a certain template and wish to see those changes across your site.
- 404: The template is displayed when the requested resource or content is missing and cannot be found.
- Archive Product: You can display the archive products.
- Archive: The template is displayed for post categories, tags, and other archives.
- Blank: The blank template can be used for displaying the contents of a post or page.
- Blog Page (Sidebar on Left): Displays a blog page with a sidebar on the left side of the site.
- Blog Page (Sidebar on Right): So, display a blog page with a sidebar on the right side of the site.
- Front Page: You can display the homepage.
- Home: Displays as the site’s home page, or as the Posts page when a static home page isn’t set.
- Index: The template is used for displaying posts.
- Page (With Products): So, this template displays a page with products.
- Page: The template displays a single page.
- Search: The template displays search results.
- Single Page (No Sidebar Full Width): Displays single page in full-width layout without sidebar.
- Single Page (Sidebar on Left): Displays a single page with a sidebar on the left side of the site.
- Single Page (Sidebar on Right): Displays a single page with a sidebar on the right side of the site.
- Single Post (No Sidebar Full Width): Displays a single post in a full-width layout.
- Single Post (Sidebar on Left): Also, displays a single post with a sidebar on the left side of the site.
- Single Post (Sidebar on Right): Displays a single post with a sidebar on the right side of the site.
- Single Product: The template displays a single product.
- Single Post: Displays a single post.
- Products by Category: So, display the products by category.
- Products by Tag: This template is used to display products by tag.
Available Template Parts in Globetrotter Pro
Therefore, there are 11 template parts available in the theme, Globetrotter Pro Photography WordPress Block Theme.
- Footer (With Four Columns)
- Footer With Three Columns)
- Header (With Toggle Social And Toggle Search)
- Header (With Buttons)
- Header (With Cart)
- Header (With Social And Toggle Search)
- Page Content
- Post Content
One-Click Modern Photography Demo in Globetrotter Pro
In addition, this is our premium modern Photography WordPress Block Theme for full site editing, Globetrotter Pro comes with a one-click demo with a light color scheme and an elegant design. This photography theme demo comes with all the features that are available in this theme.
FSE Pro – Premium Add-on Plugin
Additionally, Globetrotter Pro is a Photography WordPress Block Theme that comes in a bundle where you will get free access to the FSE Pro plugin. Hence, build a stunning photography website. Also, this is a plugin for full site editing where you can build an awesome website with advanced block patterns. And, there is a wide range of block patterns, custom blocks, and many other enhancements. FSE Pro is currently available on version 1.2 and includes 10 different Custom blocks and 25+ amazing block patterns.
Therefore, these are the 10 custom blocks in the FSE PRO plugin:
- Case Study Block: Display your most engaging content with various customization options.
- Skills Bar Block: Also, display your strengths and talent in the % bar with numerous style options and customizations.
- Masonry Block: And, display your gallery in 1 to 4 columns with various customization options.
- Popup Video Block: Add a responsive video icon along with the “Watch Now” text.
- Playlists: Furthermore, you can upload an audio file from your media file or add one with a URL.
- Icons(beta): So, change block type or style easily with icons.
- Header Search Block: You can add a responsive search icon that comes with a Show/Hide search bar upon clicking.
- Header Social Block: Add a social icon with an option to Show/Hide social icons upon clicking.
- Slider Block: Add custom slides and display your content in multiple columns.
- Tabs Block: Also, it can be used to display your portfolio elegantly.
To conclude, Globetrotter Pro is an awesome Photography WordPress Block Theme for full site editing. This theme is the perfect solution for those who want to build a professional online photography business profile. The theme is bold and beautiful which comes with a complete package of boldness and class. All the block patterns are highly customizable that let you design your site perfectly. You can change the layout, typography, and color easily. With the help of the drag-and-drop interface, you can insert the available prebuilt patterns in the theme. If you want to display your photography skills professionally then Globetrotter Pro is the one!
Buy Globetrotter Pro today. Make your photography skills shine and grow your photography business!