Catch Starter Pro is a Premium Starter WordPress Theme which can be use as a base theme for WordPress website. This theme comes with minimal design and crucial features to build a website of any kind. As the name suggests, Catch Starter Pro is specially designed to provide developers who are passionate about self-developing a design for their website. The powerful features of Catch Starter Pro are perfect for bootstrapping WordPress sites for blogs, startups, and all-around business projects. The best part about Catch Starter Pro WordPress theme is that it caters to beginners as much as it does to professionals. Catch Starter Pro comes with an array of features—such as, color options, featured content, featured slider, font family options, hero content, header top options, portfolio, promotional headline, services, testimonials, WooCommerce integration, and many more—which are extremely crucial to create a strong online niche. The theme is extremely easy to customize and you will be able to focus on your content better. The compact and minimal code have made Catch Starter Pro lighter and simpler than ever. Also, the fully responsive layouts work perfectly on any screen size. To top it all, this theme is translation ready. So, start your WordPress journey right away with a powerful base theme – Catch Starter Pro!
The most powerful feature of Catch Themes is its Theme Options which will allow you to easily customize your website with clicks. So, now you no longer need to be a designer or a programmer to build customized websites. Theme Options allow you to toggle on and off features, adjust layouts, change colors, fonts, logo, favicon, background, add social links and custom CSS.
One of the key features of our themes is that your website will magically respond and adapt to different screen sizes delivering an optimized design for iPhones, iPads, and other mobile devices. No longer will you need to zoom and scroll around when browsing on your mobile phone.
Featured Post Slider
Featured Slider is an option that is helpful to highlight noteworthy posts on your site. You can have columns of content as well as selected images set on your post slider. The fun part is, you get to decide for how long a post stays on your page before something else comes up on the slider. How will you make that happen? By exercising your control over different slide effects and their timing!
Our themes have widgetized areas commonly known as sidebar. Here, you can add up various widgets and customize their display to satisfy your unique needs.
We have a great line of support team and support documentation. You do not need to worry about how to use the themes we provide, just refer to our Tech Support segment. Further, if you need to do advanced customization to your website, you can always hire our theme customizer!
Featured Image Slider
Featured Image Slider allows you to not only add images, but also write a description for them. If a descriptive caption would not suffice, you also have the option of providing a clickable link. This way, as per your unique needs, should you require, you can easily add a URL to your content.
Featured Page Slider
Featured Page Slider is an option that is helpful to highlight noteworthy pages on your site. You can have columns of content as well as selected images set on your page slider. The fun part is, you get to decide for how long a page stays on your page before something else comes up on the slider. How will you make that happen? By exercising your control over different slide effects and their timing!
Featured Content allows you to highlight your recent & popular posts on your website. It can either be displayed on Homepage or the entire site. You can add your title and sub-title for featured content, select the number of featured content, display Meta, select multiple categories, and enjoy displaying your featured & recent posts.
Every website owner wants the world to know about the services they provide. It allows you to place the services you provide for your customers on the spotlight. Choose to display the services in 2 to 4 columns. Display your services on the homepage only or on the entire website.
You can choose different types of stylish and engaging fonts for your Site Title, Tagline, Headline Tags, Content Title, and Content Body. Choose the font that suits best for your website from the font family options and makes your website more striking.
You can now display the best assets of your website with the Hero Content feature. The feature allows you to highlight the most important content in a fashion that is easily attention-grabbing. You can enable the hero content either on Homepage or the entire site. Hero Content - the easiest way to display your strengths.
WordPress Standard Codes
Our code is secure and optimized. We do proper data validation and sanitization and follow core theme guidelines. Our developers are active contributors to WordPress theme review and WordPress core. Our themes will always be updated as things change in WordPress.
People are always curious about what your goods and services are really like. Since customer testimonials are candid and not by the company promoting the product, they assist in building trust. You can display testimonials on Homepage, the entire site or disable it completely.
Portfolio empowers you to showcase your professional skills and accomplishments to the world at large. Display your Portfolio in an elegant manner on the Homepage/Frontpage, the entire site or you can also disable it completely if you don’t need it. An astounding way to easily display your experience, skills, talent, and expertise.
- Theme Options
- Responsive Design
- Featured Slider
- Alternative Styles
- Page Templates
- Color Options
- Featured Thumbnail
- Threaded Comments
- Dropdown Menu
- Excerpt Length
- Gravatar Ready
- Localized for translations
- Custom Header / Logo
- Custom Favicon
- Custom Menu
- Custom Footer
- Custom Background
- Custom Layout
- Custom Widget
- Custom Fonts
- Custom Homepage
- Custom CSS
- WPML Ready
- Hero Content
- Header Video
- Clean Header
- Featured Content
- WordPress Standard Codes
- Promotion Headline
- Food Menu
Free Vs Pro (Premium)
|Super Easy Setup|
|Color Options for various sections|
|Header Right Menu|
|Header Top Menu|
|Social Top Menu|
|Social Header Right Menu|
|Social Links On Primary Search Menu(Only visible in mobile view)|
|Search Footer Menu|
|Featured content: Post|
|Featured content: Page|
|Featured content: Category|
|Featured content: Custom|
|Featured content: Custom Post Types|
|Featured Slider: Post|
|Featured Slider: Page|
|Featured Slider: Category|
|Featured Slider: Custom|
|Font Family Options|
|Footer Editor Options|
|Header Top Options|
|Site Layout: Boxed/Fluid|
|Default Layout: Right Sidebar(Content, Primary Sidebar)|
|Default Layout: Left Sidebar (Primary Sidebar, Content)|
|Default Layout: No Sidebar|
|Default Layout: No Sidebar: Full Width|
|Homepage/Archive Layout: Right Sidebar(Content, Primary Sidebar)|
|Homepage/Archive Layout: Left Sidebar (Primary Sidebar, Content)|
|Homepage/Archive Layout: No Sidebar|
|Homepage/Archive Layout: No Sidebar: Full Width|
|Archive Content Layout|
|Single Page/Post Layout|
|Promotion headline position|
|Portfolio: Custom Post Types|
|Scroll Up Options|
|Service: Custom Post Type|
|Testimonials: Custom Post Type|
#Always Set Featured ImagesThis theme relies heavily on Featured Images. If your post is missing a Featured Image, the post image will not show up on homepage, on archived pages and on Featured Page Slider. Click Here to see how to add Featured Image in your Post/Page.
#Image Sizes:Header Image
#How to install theme?Go to this link
How to add Featured Image in Post/Page?Go to this link.
#Regenerate ThumbnailsFor regenerate thumbnails got to this link
#Customizer (Theme Options)You can customize this theme using cool additional features through Customizer at "Appearance => Customize" from your WordPress Dashboard.
#How to add Logo?Go to this link
#How to disable Site Title and Tagline?Go to this link
#How to add Site Icon (Favicon/Web Clip Icon)?Go to this link
#How to add Header Video?Go to this link
#How to add Header Image?Go to this link
#MenusCatch Starter offers exciting Menu Options! This theme supports and recommends using "Custom Menus". You can create Custom Menu through "Appearance => Menus" from your WordPress Dashboard.
Select Menu LocationsYou can assign your custom menu in 3 different locations. You assign it either from "Appearance => Customize => Menus => Manage Location" or from "Appearance => Menus => Manage Location"
Select your Custom Menu as Primary Menu to display it as the Main Menu, which will replace the default Page Menu
Select Social Header Right Menu
How to enable Breadcrumb?#Go to this link
How to Change the Excerpt Length and Read More Text? #Go to this link
#Featured ContentCatch Starter supports Custom Post Type(requires Essential Content Type Plugin ) as Featured Content. For Featured Content Options, go to "Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Featured Content"
#How to enable Featured Content?
- Go to "Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Featured Content" from your WordPress Dashboard
- To enable featured content, select "Homepage/Frontpage or Entire Site" option under "Enable on"
- Finally, click on "Save & Publish"
#Featured SliderCatch Starter supports Page as featured slider. For Featured Slider Options, go to "Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Featured Slider". Go to this link
Layout Options #Catch Starter has 2 Default Layout, 2 Homepage/Archive Layout options image layout to choose from "Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Layout Options"
Once you are in Layout Options, you can Check the box below "Default Layout Options" which will set our site layout. Further, you have the choice of selecting custom layout for individual pages and posts through "Catch Starter Options => Layout Options", which you shall find below individual posts and pages, when you click on them for adding/editing
Once you are in Layout Options, you can Check the box below "Homepage/Archive Layout" which will set our layout for Homepage/Archive Page. Further, you have the choice of selecting custom layout for individual pages and posts through "Catch Starter Options => Layout Options", which you shall find below individual posts and pages, when you click on them for adding/editing
#How to change Pagination Options?Go to this link
Portfolio #Catch Starter supports Custom Post Type as Portfolio. #How to enable Portfolio?
- Go to Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Portfolio
- To enable Portfolio, select option Entire Site or Homepage/Frontpage under "Enable on"
- Finally, click on "Save & Publish"
#How to add Portfolio using custom post types?Go to this link
#How to enable/disable Scrollup feature?Go to this link
Services #Catch Starter supports Custom Post Type as services it requies our free plugin Essential Content Type
#How to add Service in using Custom Post Type?Go to this link
#TestimonialsCatch Starter supports Custom Post Type as Testimonials. Go to this link
#Widget Area (Sidebar)Catch Starter currently has 4 widgetized (Sidebar) areas thay are: 1. Sidebar, 2. Footer One, 3. Footer Two and 4. Footer Area Three Go to "Appearance => Widgets" or "Appearance => Customize => Widgets" in WordPress.Go to this link for more details
#Additional CSSGo to this link
* Catch Web Tools for Webmaster Tools, To Top, Catch IDs
* Essential Content Type
* Contact Form 7 for Contact Form
* Regenerate Thumbnails to for Regenerating Thumbnails
* Jetpack for Infinite Scroll, Gallery, Stats, Image CDN and many more
- Bug Fixed: No-sidebar full width layout for full align option
- Updated: Block styles
- Updated: Rtl Styles
- Added: Theme support for block styles
- Added: Theme support for full and wide align images
- Added: Theme support for responsive embeds
- Added: Theme support for custom editor font sizes
- Added: Theme support for custom color scheme
- Added: Theme support for for editor styles
- Bug Fixed: Testimonial Typo corrected
- Bug Fixed: Featured Content Tags Type via Jetpack issue
- Updated: Metabox UI
- Updated: Recent Post Sub Heading text
- Updated: CSS for social menu in widget
- Updated: Readme file as per the new requirement
- Bug fixed: post_class() used in image/demo articles, now removed
- Bug Fixed: Added Content Filter to image/custom sections content that takes html
- Bug Fixed: Rtl issue for tablets
- Bug Fixed: Header Video on mobile devices issue
- Bug Fixed: Undefined variable type in team section
- Bug Fixed: Header media when header image disabled
- Bug Fixed: Updated Content delivered through the_content filter
- Updated: Team Section styles
- Updated: Woocommerce styles
- Updated: Page max-width changed 2560px
- Updated: Migration Script from free to pro
- Updated: Label changed from Image type to Custom
- Added: Our team section added
- Added: Header Image Support for Testimonials, Portfolio, Services and Featured Content via Essential Content Types
- Bug Fixed: Header divs appearing even when header media is disabled
- Bug Fixed: Header Image issue fixed in Blog page
- Bug Fixed: Recent Post heading and sub heading for Homepage/Frontpage
- Bug Fixed: SVG social icons in CT: Social Icons
- Bug Fixed: Removed unnecessary header-right-menu-disabled in body class
- Bug Fixed: Social navigation hidden in mobile view fixed
- Bug Fixed: Content width issue
- Bug Fixed: Improper escaping for aria-label on menus
- Bug Fixed: Header right menu responsive design
- Bug Fixed: Slider Image Loader issue
- Enhanced: Spacing of testimonial section's article and pager increased in mobile view
- Removed: Unnecessary code
- Updated: Breadcrumb functions - used the_archive_title() instead of single_cat_title and single_tag_title
- Updated: Team, Portfolio and Testimonial sections disabled by default
- Bug Fixed: WooCommerce button colors updated
- Bug Fixed: Menu's shadow issue fixed
- Bug Fixed: Spacing between icon and menu-item fixed (RTL updated as well)
- Bug Fixed: Default Header Text color CSS displaying on default values issue
- Bug Fixed: Header top search issue with header top menu
- Bug Fixed: Color scheme issue
- Bug Fixed: Prefix starter- changed to catch-starter-
- Replaced class_exists( 'woocommerce' ) with class_exists( 'WooCommerce' ) as WooCommerce update caused issues
- Initial release