Do you want to build a good-looking music website that allows your visitors to stream music online? Our new release, Pentatonic Pro, might just be perfect for you! A PREMIUM MUSIC WORDPRESS BLOCK THEME for Full Site Editing!
If you are a musician and want to promote your art of music through the internet, then a music theme is the best option to build a music or band website. Most musicians prefer to use social media platforms, but as you grow it is very important to have a solid online presence in this digital era. Nevertheless, one of the best ways to build a strong online presence is to build a professional-looking music website for your followers. With the help of your website, you can share information about your upcoming releases, albums, events, or biography information. Also, it will be easier for music agencies to get in touch with you if they want to have a contract with you. So, here is our new release music WordPress block theme, Pentatonic Pro.
This is our fourth Block-Based WordPress theme for full site editing and we will be providing more themes of this kind in future with better functionalities and user experience.
Pentatonic Pro – Premium Music WordPress Block Theme for Full Site Editing
Pentatonic Pro is a premium music WordPress block theme for full site editing. This block-based theme is ideal for musicians, singers, bands, artists, or composers to build a music website and share the music with the whole world. This music theme includes beautiful designs that let you showcase everything that you have to offer. It comes with a responsive design that looks beautiful on all screen sizes. The theme is built in with amazing Full Site Editing features that let you customize your site perfectly. The theme comes with a dark color scheme that attracts customers to your site. The block patterns are simple and easy to use which let you drag and drop the blocks and build the content perfectly.
There are 40 + different block patterns, 9 custom blocks, 22 FSE Templates, and 13 Template Parts available in this theme Some of the block patterns are About Us with Stats, CTA with video, Featured Content, Sidebar, Quick Contact, Newsletter, How it works, Latest Products, Featured Podcast, Music Playlists, Header with buttons, Footer with four columns, and many more. All of the blocks, block patterns, templates, and template parts in Pentatonic are fully responsive, highly customizable, and adapt to all screen sizes beautifully.
Buy Pentatonic Pro today and start building your music site bold and beautiful.
Major Block Patterns in Pentatonic Pro
Therefore, let’s have a look at some of the major Block Patterns available in Pentatonic Pro, our recent Music WordPress block theme for full site editing.
About Us with Stats
The about us with stats block pattern is a very important part of your website. So, this way you can show the number of subscribers, followers, or anything that you want to display which will help the visitors to get to know about your company. Also, it lets you set media and text side by side. You can easily change the media width, color of text, and background.
Also, you can set the heading and paragraph that you want. Here, you can change the font size, color of text, and background the way you like. So, there is a button that will help your prompt visitors to take an action with a button-style link. You can change the button styles, width settings, color, typography, and dimensions.
The logo slider block pattern helps in displaying the logo on your website. First, you need to gather the blocks in a layout container and then select the layout that you prefer. The text and background color of the heading and paragraph are changeable, so choose the color that you like. You can also change the dimensions and typography of the heading too.
So, you can add the number of slides and the number of slides that you want to display on the viewport.
Case Study Videos
The case study videos let you add the image or video with a text overlay. Here, you can change the color, typography, and dimensions of the heading and paragraph. Also, the pop-up video block comes in two styles and includes icon sizes too so choose according to your preference. So, there is a button block available that comes with three styles, width settings, color options, typography options, and dimensions.
First, you need to gather the blocks that you want and select the layout of your choice. Here, you can write the heading that you want to display. The dimensions, typography, and color of text and background can be changed. Also, you can adjust the button too.
You can add the image of your choice and a caption to make it visually appealing. You can change the image dimension, style, and border just the way you want. On the side, you can upload the audio file either from the media library or add one with a URL.
The music podcasts block pattern let you set media and text side by side for a richer layout. The color and typography options of the heading and paragraph can be changed. Also, you can upload the audio from your media library or add one with a URL with a caption. You can edit the settings of the audio easily.
Also, the buttons are available where there are three styles included. You can easily change the width settings, color, typography, and dimensions options.
Grid Blog Post
The grid blog post block pattern displays paginated navigation to the next/previous set of posts. Also, there are different layouts available so choose the layout that you prefer. So, you can change the arrow and color as you like.
Header Media with Video
The header media with a video block pattern allows you to set the media and text side by side. The pop-up video block comes in two styles so select the one you like. The buttons are used to prompt visitors to take an action with a button-style link. Also, there are three styles, width settings, color, typography, and dimensions options. But, we recommend you use a brighter color or darker text color.
The episode block pattern comes with two styles: default and no padding. You can change the color, typography, and dimensions options. Here, you can display the different episodes where you can edit the heading, and paragraph, and add the date of the post. While adding the post date, you can also choose the format that you want to display.
Header with Cart
You need to install the WooCommerce plugin to use this header with a cart block pattern. The mini cart block displays a mini cart widget where you can edit the mini cart settings easily. It also includes a navigation block that allows you to place a menu of links on any page and helps your visitors navigate to other parts of your site.
Footer with four columns
The Footer with four columns pattern allows you to insert a section that displays right above your default footer. In the pattern, by default, there are four columns and you can use the columns to add quick information and also your contact info including your social icons. So, Pentatonic Pro has added About us, contact, recent post, and archive by default in the theme. However, you can completely customize them according to your needs.
Available Templates in Pentatonic Pro
You can find 22 Templates provided by our Pentatonic Pro theme. You can customize these templates if you feel like changing anything on a certain template and wish to see those changes across your site.
- Front Page: The template is displayed as the site’s static homepage.
- 404: Furthermore, the template is displayed when the requested resource or content is missing and cannot be found.
- Archive Product: So, you can display the archive products.
- Archive: Therefore, the template is displayed for post categories, tags, and other archives.
- Blank: The blank template can be used for displaying the contents of a post or page.
- Blog Page (Sidebar on Left): Displays a blog page with a sidebar on the left side of the site.
- Blog Page (Sidebar on Right): Displays a blog page with a sidebar on the right side of the site.
- Home: So, displays as the site’s home page, or as the Posts page when a static home page isn’t set.
- Index: The template is used for displaying posts.
- Page (With Products): The templates display a page with the products.
- Page: The template displays a single page.
- Search: The template displays search results.
- Single Page (No Sidebar Full Width): Displays single page in full-width layout without sidebar.
- Single Page (Sidebar on Left): Also, display a single page with a sidebar on the left side of the site.
- Single Page (Sidebar on Right): Displays a single page with a sidebar on the right side of the site.
- Single Post (No Sidebar Full Width): Also, displays a single post in a full-width layout.
- Single Post (Sidebar on Left): Displays a single post with a sidebar on the left side of the site.
- Single Post (Sidebar on Right): Displays a single post with a sidebar on the right side of the site.
- Single Product: The template displays a single product.
- Single Post: Displays a single post.
- Products by Category: Display products by category.
- Products by Tags: This templates is used to display products by tags.
Available Templates Parts in Pentatonic Pro
So, there are 13 template parts available in Pentatonic Pro. They are:
- Footer (With Four Columns)
- Footer (With Three Columns)
- Header (With Toggle Social And Toggle Search)
- Header (With Buttons)
- Header (With Carts)
- Header (With Header Media No Video And No Social Search)
- Header (With Header Media)
- Header (With Social And Toggle Search)
- Page Content
- Post Content
One-Click Modern Music Demo in Pentatonic Pro
So, this is our premium Music WordPress Block Theme for full site editing, Pentatonic Pro comes with a one-click Demo with a dark color scheme and elegant design. This music theme demo comes with all the features that are available in the theme.
FSE Pro – Premium Add-on Plugin
Pentatonic Pro is a music WordPress block theme that comes in a bundle where you will get free access to FSE Pro plugin. Hence, build an awesome music website. This is a plugin for full site editing where you can build an awesome website with advanced block patterns. You can find is a wide range of block patterns, custom blocks, and many other enhancements. FSE Pro is currently available on version 1.2.1 and includes 9 different Custom blocks and 25+ amazing block patterns.
Therefore, there are 9 custom blocks in FSE PRO plugin. They are:
- Case Study Block: So, display your most interesting content with various customization options.
- Skills Bar Block: Display your strengths and talent in the % bar with numerous style options and customizations.
- Masonry Block: So, display your gallery in 1 to 4 columns with various customization options.
- Popup Video Block: Add a responsive video icon along with the “Watch Now” text.
- Playlists: Furthermore, upload an audio file from your media file or add one with a URL.
- Header Search Block: Add a responsive search icon that comes with a Show/Hide search bar upon clicking.
- Header Social Block: Also, add a social icon with an option to Show/Hide social icons upon clicking.
- Slider Block: Add custom slides and display your content in multiple columns.
- Tabs Block: Also, you can display your portfolio elegantly.
Lastly, our awesome music WordPress block theme for full site editing, Pentatonic Pro is a fully responsive block-based theme that provides you with amazing features and functions. This theme is perfect for those who work in the music industry or simply, have a passion for music. The theme comes with highly customizable block patterns that let you design your site perfectly. You can easily change the layout, typography, color, and blog structure. With the help of the drag and drop interface, you can insert the available prebuilt patterns in the theme. If you want to create a good-looking multipurpose site, then, Pentatonic Pro is the best choice for you!
Buy Pentatonic Pro today. Start building your music website and connect with your fans and followers!