Are you thinking to set up an online store to sell merchandise for babies or kids? Then, here is our recently released Kiddiemart, which is a perfect one. A PREMIUM ECOMMERCE WORDPRESS BLOCK THEME for Full Site Editing!
In this competitive world, it’s a really challenging task to set up an eCommerce store for selling baby products. And the most important factor is the design, the products need to be appealing to the parents. It has to be playful and professional at the same time so that parents can feel secure about their kids. The website that is created with bright colors, energetic fonts, and cheerful layouts can grab the attention of parents as well as kids. So, use a high-quality and engaging WordPress theme that can give the parents an essential first impression.
Kiddiemart – Premium eCommerce WordPress Block Theme
Kiddiemart is a premium lightweight eCommerce WordPress block theme for full site editing. This block-based theme is perfect for setting up a clothing or toy store for kids. This theme is a modern WooCommerce theme that includes all the necessary pages allowing you to customize and sell the products. It comes with a beautiful layout that will make your online presence exciting and dynamic. With its advanced features, it is best suited for building a WooCommerce-based website. You can use Kiddiemart to display your services, store inventory, gallery, blog, and fashion news on many pre-designed pages.
Therefore, there are 35+ block patterns, 28 Templates, and 13 Templates Parts available in this theme. Some of the block patterns are 404 Header, Archive Header, Best Seller Category, CTA, Featured Content, Logo, New Arrivals, Offer, Popular Products, Product Reviews, Search Latest Products, Stats, Sidebar Products, Top Category, and many more. All the block patterns, Templates, and Template Parts are highly customizable, extremely fast loading, and fully responsive. Fascinate your visitors with mesmerizing visuals and seamless functionality with Kiddiemart.
Buy Kiddiemart today and grab their attention.
Major Block Patterns in Kiddiemart
Therefore, let’s have a look at some of the block patterns available in Kiddiemart, our recent highly customizable Premium eCommerce WordPress Block Theme For Full Site Editing.
Kiddiemart is an eCommerce WordPress block theme. This theme includes WooCommerce patterns. In order to use these patterns, you need to install and activate WooCommerce Plugin. After that, you can add Featured Products easily in these patterns.
Here are six patterns that support WooCommerce Blocks. They are:
Best Seller Category
The 404 page is essential pattern on your site. When the server cannot find the requested resource, then this page is displayed. Kiddiemart provides a 404 header block pattern that can be used to indicate when the resources are missing. Therefore, you can easily change your background image along with a 404 text message.
This Archive Header pattern is used for your Archive pages. You can display the description of categories, tags, and custom taxonomies when viewing an archive. Also, you can change the background image, change the layout of the archive header, and many other customization options as well.
The first thing people will notice when they land on your site is a header. In this blog header pattern, you can add an image or video with a text overlay. Also, you can display the header of the blog that you want.
This Featured Content block pattern lets you display your most impressive content in the section. Here, you can easily drag and drop the Featured Content pattern and customize the area. And, add your Title, Tagline, and Subtitle for the section. Apart from that you can also display your featured content in as many columns as you wish and customize color, border, styles, and more.
Footer Four Columns
This Footer four columns pattern allows you to insert a section. In this pattern, there are four columns and you can use the columns to add useful links, Recent posts, and support. However, you can completely customize them according to your needs.
The header plays a significant role on your website. As it is the first thing where your users see on your site. Your needs to be attractive and engaging. With Kiddiemart, you have the option to choose an image along with a header text to help you define the entire look of the header area of your website. Furthermore, you can resize the layout of Header Media as you like. There is also a button that lets your prompt visitors take action with a button-style link.
The Logo section is available in this eCommerce WordPress block theme. This section lets you add your production logo including other companies or websites that you want to link to. You can enable the logo slider either on the Homepage or on the entire website. You can display your post, page, category, or custom in 1-6 columns and there are many more customization options to tweak your logo display.
The Stats section allows you to display your strengths to your visitors in numbers. Your first-time visitors are likely to build trust in you and your online business only after knowing that you’re excellent at what you do, what you deliver and your services are top-notch. And, in order to showcase the achievements of your business, the Stats section serves you well. You can display your website statistics in up to 4 columns, add a title and tagline.
This section displays the third-party statement that comments about your products. This way you can convince interested users that you are worth their trust. Here, you can edit the transition timeout, and select the type, tagline, description, title, and no. of items.
Available Templates In Kiddiemart
Therefore, there are 28 templates available in this eCommerce WordPress Block Theme, Kiddiemart. Furthermore, you can easily customize these templates if you like changing anything on a certain template.
- 404: The template is displayed when the requested resource or content is missing and cannot be found.
- Archive: The template is displayed for post categories, tags, and other archives.
- Archive Product: You can display the archive product.
- Archive Product (Full Width): You can display the archive product full width.
- Archive Product (Sidebar On Right): In addition, you can display the archive product sidebar on the right.
- Archive Product (Sidebar On Left): So, here you can display the archive product sidebar on left.
- Blank: The blank template can be used for displaying the contents of a post or page.
- Blog Page (No Sidebar Full Width): Therefore, you can display the blog page without sidebar in full width.
- Blog Page (Sidebar on Left): Displays a blog page with a sidebar on the left side of the site.
- Blog Page (Sidebar on Right): So, display a blog page with a sidebar on the right side of the site.
- Front Page: So, you can display the homepage.
- Home: Furthermore, you can display the site’s home page, or the Posts page when a static home page isn’t set.
- Index: The template is used for displaying posts.
- Page: The template displays a single page.
- Page WooCommerce:
- Product Search Results: Furthermore, you can display the product search results.
- Search: The template displays search results.
- Single: Furthermore, it displays a single post or attachment.
- Single Page (No Sidebar Full Width): Displays a single page in a full-width layout without a sidebar.
- Single Page (Sidebar on Left): So, display a single page with a sidebar on the left side of the site.
- Single Page (Sidebar on Right): In addition, it displays a single page with a sidebar on the right side of the site.
- Single Post (No Sidebar Full Width): Displays a single post in a full-width layout.
- Single Post (Sidebar on Left): This also, displays a single post with a sidebar on the left side of the site.
- Single Post (Sidebar on Right): However, display a single post with a sidebar on the right side of the site.
- Single Product: The template displays a single product.
- Product by Attribute: Display the products by attribute.
- Products by Category: So, display the products by category.
- Products by Tag: This template is used to display products by tag.
Available Template Parts In Kiddiemart
Moreover, there are 13 template parts available in this eCommerce WordPress Block theme, Kiddiemart.
- All Products
- Footer (With Four Columns)
- Footer (With Three Columns)
- Header (Default)
- Header Top
- Header with Cart
- Mini Cart
- Page Content
- Post Content
- Sidebar Products
Modern eCommerce Demo In Kiddiemart
In addition, this is our user-friendly premium eCommerce WordPress Block Theme for full site editing. Kiddiemart includes an appealing and eye-catchy demo. This eCommerce theme demo comes with all the features that are available in the theme.
To conclude, Kiddiemart is a flexible eCommerce WordPress Block Theme. The theme is easy to set up, customize, and use. It is a fully responsive and highly customizable theme. This theme comes with amazing design, layouts, and powerful features. All the block patterns are highly customizable that lets you create your site beautifully. Also, this theme is a colorful and bright WordPress block theme that works seamlessly with WooCommerce
Buy Kiddiemart today and build a high-quality website.