Are you interested in Front End Developing? Catch Themes is seeking for highly motivated, quality centric experienced front end developer with web development knowledge to research and develop new interesting and top-notch WordPress Themes and Plugins.
When working with our Catch Themes team as a Front End Developer, you’ll have to actively take part in shaping the company’s future and support the specialized back-end teams by taking over the responsibility of tasks to broaden your own knowledge or apply full-stack experience within the team.
We are currently providing one vacant posts for interested candidates for An Experienced Front End Developer
- Deliver well-designed, maintainable solutions
- Produce high-quality code that is unit tested, code reviewed and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Work alongside both creative designers and back-end developers to ensure a successful project
- Good Communication skills
- Good understanding of WordPress and its template structure
- Prior experience of WordPress theme development
- Have experience in Front End developing for at least 2 years
- Knowledge of Sass, Ajax, REST, JSON
- Familiarity with Git version control system and issue tracker
- Knowledge of React will be an advantage
- Be willing to learn and explore new things in Web Development Startup
- Be enthusiast, self-driven, committed and resourceful
Your time at Catch Themes will be personally, professionally and financially rewarding. The perks of working with Catch Themes team include:
- A Pleasant and friendly work environment
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Competitive salary with regular appraisals
- Free food and refreshment facilities
- Encouragement in learning through training, research, and development
- Working from Home for team members who cannot operate from office due to personal reasons
- Frequent company outings
Lastly, if you think you’re eligible for the required post and want to join our Catch Themes team, one of the fastest growing companies in the WordPress field, then send us details about you and your work through form given below. Make sure you write about yourself and why you’d make an excellent addition to the Catch Themes team.
We will be giving each application consideration (Please note that this vacancy is for our office located in Dhobighat, Lalitpur). So, please be patient as we go through all the applications received. We will be contacting you within a week or two after you submit your details.