How to create custom menu?
- Go to “Appearance => Menu” from your WordPress Dashboard
- Click on “create a new menu”, give menu name and click on “Create Menu”
- On your left side you can see option for Pages, Links and Category from there add items to your custom menu(pages, categories or links) you want to display in your custom menu and click on “Add Menu”
- Finally click on “Save Menu” button
- To assign menu in position then click on “Manage Location”, assign the position of menu you want to display from drop down option and click on “Save Changes”
- Learn more at DevotePress