Are you interested in WordPress Plugin Development or maybe have prior WordPress Plugin Development experience and looking for a deserving job? Catch Themes has now opened a vacancy for a WordPress Plugin Developer. Whether you are an experienced developer or a newbie, we welcome you to apply.
We are seeking for highly motivated, quality-centric WordPress Plugin Developer with WordPress plugin development knowledge along with Blocks Development to research and develop new, interesting, and top-notch WordPress Plugins.
When working with our Catch Themes team as a WordPress Plugin Developer, you’ll have to actively take part in shaping the company’s future and support the specialized end-teams by taking over the responsibility of tasks to broaden your own knowledge or apply full-stack experience within the team.
We are currently providing one vacant post for interested candidates for the position of WordPress Plugin Developer at Catch Themes.
- Must have REACT and WordPress Blocks Development Knowledge
- Must have knowledge in WordPress Plugin Development
- Work closely with the Product Strategy Team to create WordPress Plugins
- Deliver well-designed, maintainable solutions
- Produce high-quality code that is unit tested, code reviewed and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Work alongside both creative designers, back-end developers, and creative content writers to ensure a successful project
- Good Communication Skills
- Understanding of PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, and OOP and how it relates to proper WordPress plugin architecture and extendibility
- Good understanding of WordPress and its template structure
- Knowledge of Sass is plus, Ajax, REST, JSON
- Familiarity with Git version control system and issue tracker
- Be willing to learn and explore new things in Web Development Startup
- Be enthusiast, self-driven, committed and resourceful
We ensure your time at Catch Themes is personally, professionally, and financially rewarding. The perks of working with the Catch Themes team include:
- A Pleasant and friendly work environment
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Competitive salary with regular appraisals
- Free food and refreshment facilities
- Encouragement in learning through training, research, and development
- Frequent company outings
If you think you’re eligible for the required post and want to join our Catch Themes team, feel free to send us details about you, your work, and your work experience through the form given below. Remember to write about yourself and why you’d make an excellent addition to the Catch Themes team.
We will be giving each application consideration (Please note that this vacancy is for our office located in Tahachal, Kathmandu). So, please be patient as we go through all the applications received. We will be contacting you within a week or two after you submit your details.
Candidates with prior experience in WordPress Plugin Development will be prioritized, however freshers are also welcomed to apply.
Catch Themes isn’t just a company, it’s a family, and we cling to the family-centric values that have guided us over the past years.