Site icon Catch Themes

1) Number of posts 2) Alignment of footer 3) Empty spaces between sections

Dear staff of Catch Themes, Two weeks ago I upgraded to Catch Responsive Pro. Although I’ve been searching thoroughly and trying all the options, there are many things I can’t do yet. It would be great if you could help me! My site’s url is: www.cafedeviernes.com 1) There are currently 9 posts per page and I want to show 5. The number of posts per page has to be changed by modifying the PHP code because the main function to do it doesn’t respond (which is in Dashboard > Settings > Reading > Maximum number of posts per page). However, I cannot write code —and I hardly understand it—. Could you please give me instructions on which PHP file I should open (among the many PHP templates on the right side of the screen in Dashboard > Appearance > Editor) and which specific fragment/numbers I should change? 2) Margins (empty spaces) between objects/sections The space between the header and the menu+sliders is huge, but between menu+sliders and posts is smaller, more or less tolerable. I would like to reduce both (and make them the same size, of course). How can I do it? 2.1) In this huge space between header and menu+sliders, the mobile version fits the contextual menu (three horizontal bars). Does it have to go there? I would like to fix it on top of page, and not after the header (I don’t find it user friendly). 3) Center the footer with custom social icons Finally, coming back to the web, there is no way to center the footer with custom social icons; now it’s aligned to the left. I am using only Footer 1 (of the 4 available). I assure you I have had many good and bad ideas, and I’ve tried them all… Could you help me, please? I am aware that these are a lot of questions, but not being able to tweak code (even basic HTML eludes me) makes you feel powerless when it comes to managing a WordPress site. Thank you very much in advance! Juan
Exit mobile version