Are you interested in WordPress Plugin Development or maybe have prior WordPress Plugin Development experience and looking for a deserving job? Catch Themes has now opened a vacancy for a Senior WordPress Plugin Developer. We are seeking for highly motivated, quality-centric experienced WordPress Plugin Developer with plugin development knowledge to research and develop new interesting and top-notch WordPress Plugins.
When working with our Catch Themes team as a A Senior WordPress Plugin Developer, you’ll have to actively take part in shaping the company’s future and support the specialized end-teams by taking over the responsibility of tasks to broaden your own knowledge or apply full-stack experience within the team.
We are currently providing one vacant post for interested candidates for the position of Experienced WordPress Plugin Developer.
- Work closely with the Product Strategy Team to create WordPress Plugins
- Deliver well-designed, maintainable solutions
- Produce high-quality code that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Work alongside both creative designers, back-end developers, and creative content writers to ensure a successful project
- Good Communication Skills
- Understanding of PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, and OOP and how it relates to proper WordPress plugin architecture and extendibility
- Minimum 3 years of Prior experience in WordPress Plugin Development
- Be familiar with Gutenberg Blocks
- Good understanding of WordPress and its template structure
- Knowledge of Sass is plus, Ajax, REST, JSON
- Familiarity with Git version control system and issue tracker
- Knowledge of React is required
- Be willing to learn and explore new things in Web Development Startup
- Be enthusiast, self-driven, committed and resourceful
We ensure your time at Catch Themes is personally, professionally, and financially rewarding. The perks of working with the Catch Themes team include:
- A Pleasant and friendly work environment
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Competitive salary with regular appraisals
- Free food and refreshment facilities
- Encouragement in learning through training, research, and development
- Working from Home for team members who cannot operate from office due to personal reasons (conditions applied)
- Frequent company outings
If you think you’re eligible for the required post and want to join our Catch Themes team, feel free to send us details about you, your work, and your work experience through the form given below. Remember to write about yourself and why you’d make an excellent addition to the Catch Themes team.
We will be giving each application consideration (Please note that this vacancy is for our office located in Tahachal, Kathmandu). So, please be patient as we go through all the applications received. We will be contacting you within a week or two after you submit your details.
Catch Themes isn’t just a company, it’s a family, and we cling to the family-centric values that have guided us over the past years.